Chapter 16

Blake Pov~

My wolf kept pacing in my head, Jared was on edge. When I asked him what was wrong he said "Something is here, be on guard." I thought that there being over 7 pack's here nothing drastic would happen. Then I got the mind-link from Xavier saying there are rogues that just crossed our border. Now I knew why was going crazy. When I left the party and meet the guys outside, everyone was tense.

"What's the plan?" I ask. "We meet them before they reach the pack house, then we go from there. No one attacks unless they attack first." Xavier says. We all nod and head out in there direction. What could they possibly want? Why 30 rogues? Are they that stupid to think they can attack and kill all of us? No I don't think so.  There has to be an underline reason. I just hope it's nothing to bad.  "Hey man focus. You need to be prepared if anything happens." Nick says nudging me.  I nod and look straight ahead walking with these thoughts still in my head.

When we reached up to the rogues there was one main one in front of all of them and the rest look on edge ready for anything to happen.

"Why did you trespass on my land?"Xavier asks in Alpha tone. 

The lead rogue spoke "We are here for no purpose at all. Just for the mere view." He says with a straight face.

"I don't believe that. You came here for a reason, why else would you come? There are many other views else where. Xavier stated.

"You see we are here for business purposes only. You might be Alpha but your not so bright." He says smirking.

"How dare you come on my land and insult me!"Xavier boomed.

"Oh Xavier, you have no idea what it is that's going on" He says smiling then continues "We are only a distraction, by the time I am done finishing this sentence, the job will be done." He smiles evily as Aria would call it, then turns around and starts to walk away, the other rogues follow. "You are in for a ride my fellow wolves" he says lastly, then fully disperses off the land with the rest.

When they crossed back over our boundary line we turned to leave.  We were all beyond puzzled. What did he mean the job was done? A distraction?  From what?  I had so many question. And from judging from the guys facial expressions I can tell they are all thinking the same thing.

Vincent Pov~

Those idiots, they could not make this any more easier for me. While they are off chit chatting with my men of rogues, I am sneaking into Aria's room.  I have a little gift for her. Conner is not doing a very good job getting close to her, so I decided to speed up the process a little bit. I had sprayed a masking spray all over my body. I know there will be a big party so no one will be expecting me. The guards will still be posted, I know Xavier is extra careful.

I climbed up the edge, balcony to balcony, till I finally reached Blake and Aria's room. I unlocked the window and snuck in.  I placed the envelope on Aria's side of the bed. I looked at the picture of her and her mother on her desk. Oh how I miss her mother, she was the first woman I ever feel in love with. My stingy brother just had to steal my mate away.  Even though she wasn't really my mate, I knew that she was made for me. 

I mind linked my second in command rogue saying "The Job is done." I walked back or the balcony closing it and climbing down. I jumped to the floor and started my journey back to my men. I told my men not to attack or harm the Blood Moon Pack in anyway.  I hope they listened.  Just you wait Aria, this is just the beginning.

Aria Pov ~

When Blake left, I tried to get back in the party mood but I couldn't.  I was to worried about the guys. What if something bad happens?  I don't want any of them hurt. My wolf Athena was on edge.  She said something strange is coming. That something is not right. I was lost in thought I didn't notice Nicole walk up to me with a 100 watt smile.