Chapter 8

Aria Pov~

I woke up to nothing. I turned over and found Blake's side of the bed empty. I felt the bed and it was cool meaning he must have gotten up awhile ago. I looked at the clock on the bedside table and it read 10:30. Whoa I missed breakfast. I can't believe I slept so late. Well last night did tire me out. The thought of last night made a huge smile cross my face. That boy will be the death of me. I guess I have to get up now. I walked to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.  I jumped in the shower. After I was done I changed into my clothes, which consisted of a cute red sundress my wavy hair was left down, I put on some lip gloss and mascara.  I walked out the door and down to the kitchen.

"Well hello sunshine. Someone missed breakfast this morning!!" Aunt Betty chirped.

"Yes I guess I was just tired." I said with a slight smile.

"Mhmmm...don't worry I saved you some breakfast." She said handing me the plate with pancakes and some strawberrys.

"Thanks Aunt Betty I can always count on you." I said smiling. I took the plate and walked out to the back porch and sat crisis cross on the chair with my food on top. I slowly began to eat, while watching some pack kids play tag. I eventually began to get bored so I decided to mind-link Blake to see where he is.

"Babe?" I mind-link him

"Goodmorning little one. I'm sorry I didn't wake you this morning, you just looked so peaceful sleeping." He says. I smile at the use of his nickname he has for me.

"No problem. Where are you now?" I mind-link back.

"I am training the young wolves. I decided to start early so I can help Damion with his warriors later." He says

"Ok. Well I miss you alot" I say.

"I know I miss you too. I'm sorry I don't have more time to spend with you. Today is just a busy day. But during my break I will come and see you." He says

"Ok, and I understand you have work to do. I don't want you to focus all your attention on me. I will be fine. I will see you later." I say

"Thats my girl. I love you" he says.

"I love you too." I mind-link back and then I cut the link.

By now I had finished my breakfast, so I walk back to the kitchen and I put my plate in the sink. I then realize that they have alot of dishes to do so I begin washing them. "What on earth are you doing Aria?" Aunt Betty asks with her hands on her hips.

"I'm washing dishes."I say in a duh tone.

"Why? You don't have too I was just getting to it." She says and then she tries to take the sponge from my hand but I stop her.

"Aunt Betty you work to hard. The least I can do is help wash some measly dishes." I say with a convincing smile.

She sighs and then gives in and says

"You know you would make a wonderful Luna."

I just stood there staring at her. If only she knew I would be much more than a Luna soon, I would be an Alpha. I just smiled at her and said "Thank you." She walked away attending to her other duties.

I finally finished the dishes and made my way out the kitchen. I bumped into my mom on the way up to my room. 

"Would it be OK if we talked.?" She asked me. I just nodded and followed her to the study. Once we got there she closed the door and we sat on the bench by the window. The window is a whole wall, it over shows the front of the pack house's beautiful landscape, and the forest.  I always seem to fall in love with the view everytime I look at it. I then look up at my mom, she was watching me intensely.  She knows how much I love this view.