Chapter 23

Continuation~

Blake Pov~

We watched as Aria retreated back into the pack house.

"So she's yours?" Mason asks pointing to the door Aria just disappear into.

"Yup, she's all mine." I say nodding my head.

He chuckles and says " She's a tough one isn't she?!?" He says, causing Xavier and I to slightly laugh.

"Well you will never be bored." Mason says.

"You have no idea!" I say

"She has a strong head on her shoulders." Xavier says.

"I noticed, no wonder she is a True Alpha" Mason says.

"Now Mason, let me show you around the pack house." Xavier says extending his hand out and they walked into the pack house.

Aria Pov~

I walked into the living room to find all the guest still waiting around.

"Excuse me." I say and everyone shut up one time and looked at me.

"Has anyone shown you to your rooms yet?" I ask.

Daniel the Beta spoke up first "No, The Luna had to go and do something, she said she would be right back."

I nod my head at them and say "Okay, carry on."

I walk out the room and mind link Chloe

"Clo where are you?" I ask.

"I'm in the kitchen, the servants said that they didn't finish the rooms yet. So I just decided to come help the chefs." She explains in the mind-link.

"Ummm.....Chloe you can't just leave the guest stranded, you have to explain these things to them. It's apart of being a Luna." I say

"Yea well why don't you do it!! I have a lot on my plate right now, and I don't see you doing anything around here!! All you do is walk around here with that True Alpha title and everything comes so easy to you. Me being a Luna I actually have to work for people's trust. Your are too spoiled for your own good!!" She yells through the mind-link, and then cuts off the connection.

Am I really spoiled? I mean I try to tell people they don't have to bow down to me or call me Alpha but they do it anyway. I mean people like me, I don't think it's because I'm little, is it? Maybe she's right?!? I'm selfish!!!

Aria runs up to the study with the big window. She sits down in front of the window and stares outside.

Blake mind links Aria after felling her mood change from happy to sad, through the mate bond.

"What's wrong little one?" Blake asks concerned.

"Nothing." Aria says sadly.

"I know your lying. I'm coming to find you."Blake says, then cuts off the connection.

Blake stretches his senses out and searches for Aria. Once he spotted her in the study, he said his goodbyes to Mason and Xavier and left. He kept on thinking of reasons Aria could be upset about. Maybe it was Mason? But Mason would make her mad not sad. So what else?

He reached the Study room. He opened the door and found Aria in front of the window wall sitting on the floor with her head in her hands. He smelt the salt in the air, and he heard the small sniffles, meaning she was crying. He rushed over to her sat on the floor, and pulled her into a bear hug. She hugged back and dug her face into her chest still crying.