Ch. 2: Lucifer's Favor

It was rather a long walk towards the palace of hell, considering it was a less crowded, or less populated area of hell; but she persisted and arrived infront it without trouble. Now, Y/n stood by the gate of the royal family, her body shaking due to the intense air and deadly vibe the place gave off.

A short goat looking demon approached her and asked what she was doing here, so she simply told them that she was a new comer and wanted to meet the king. The demon immidiately led her into the palace.

"Wait here until I call his highness." The demon said.

Y/n stood in a spacious room, where she recognized it as their meeting room. There were paintings on the walls, consisting of the family. Starting with a painting of the princess being a baby, to the one in the center, where their family painting hung. The painting showed; on the right was a male with pale white skin, blonde hair and a smile that consisted of his sharp teeth, as he wore a white tuxedo with a matching top hat decorated with an apple and snake. Y/n recognized him as Lucifer, consisdering the apple being within the story of Adam and Eve of the bible. The woman on the left of the princess was, of course the queen. If Y/n wasn't mistaken, she should be Lilith.

While Y/n was mesmirized by the painting, someone cleared their throat, snapping her of her thoughts and mesmerized stare on the painting, facing them abruptly. The two stood infront of her were Lucifer and Lilith themselves, the rightful rulers of Hell. "Ah-- Pardon me, your highnesses, I was just mesmerized by your family painting..." She apolagized, but Lucifer waved it off, showing off his sharp tooth grin. "Please, we dont mind. Now, if I am not mistaken, according to your appearance, you must be Y/n L/n?" Lucifer asked, in which Y/n nodded in response.

Lucifer then sat on a sofa, as Lilith followed her husband. The king then gestured Y/n to sit as well. She obidiently obliged and sat down on a singular couch across them.

"Hm, you're unlike other demons--I mean sinners. Most would actually be less... obidient." Lucifer noted as he examined her from head to toe. Y/n didn't say anything, until Lilith spoke, "Dont be intimidated, dear, we wont harm you... Unless you do something foolish." She smiled sweetly, which Y/n was comforted with, regardless of her words.

"Ummm.... If I'm no trouble, I would like to be an official citizen here. I heard, from way back in a food hub, that new comers should go to the king for, well, being an official citizen here..." She rambled and explained roughly, in which Lucifer and Lilith chuckled at how kind and adorable her behavior was.

"There's no need to rush on things. We aren't in a hurry anyways." Lucifer smiled.

Y/n nodded at his response as the king of hell snapped his fingers, and there infront them appeared a cup of coffee. Y/n looked at the cup, thinking deeply. "Dont worry, its not poisoned, if thats what you're wondering." Lucifer informed, sensing her concern. "Plus its rude to poison guests." He added as he took a sip from him cup.

"Well... Its not that I think its poisoned... Its just..." Y/n started looking at the brown liquid in her hands. "Its odd.... I was expecting you to be well, mad, at my sudden visit, considering I'm new here..." She scratched the back of her head, a little awkward because she was having a cup of coffee infront of two royals; two of the powerful demons, if its noted.

"My, you are as kind hearted as my daughter, Charlotte. I'm sure you've heard of her." Lilith said softly as she looked at Y/n with nostalgia. "Its been a year since we've seen her..." she frowned at the thought of her daughter being away for such a long period of time. Lucifer looked at his wife and patted her back for comfort, but seemed to not show the evident care he had for the princess. "Well, I've heard of her, even seen her in 666 news... It... Didn't go well; her proposal." Y/n said, but then added that she was stating, that they shouldn't get mad at their daughter or anything, since she could read the dissatisfsction written on Lucifer's face.

Time passed and the three demons talked more stuff about family, amd a few random topics. Most of the topics were either between the family, or about Y/n. Finally, Y/n had signed the papers that ensured her permanent stat in Hell and left the palace with hospitality. Thanking the two for the cup of coffee.

However, before Y/n could leave, Lucifer reached out a card, with a telephone number or such. "You may address us as Uncle and Aunt, we find you very interesting. Now, if you need anything, you may call us, and do keep us updated regarding our daughter." Y/n nodded to their request and placed the card in her pocket before leaving the palace.

"She has the same manisfested powers as you and Alastor, dear..." Lilith said, sounding a bit worried at the mention of the demon named Alastor. "I can see it, but I dont think she'll be as twisted as that Alastor bastard." Lucifer replied, hate and rage laced into the name of the demon. "If she ever meets our daughter in person, I'm pretty sure they'll get along, considering they both seem to be too kind for this Hell." He added, and went back inside his home.

When Y/n had arrived back to civilization, it had seemes more chaotic more than earlier. Ignoring the chais, she had a little bit of jouska striding by the sidewalk. This however was broken by accidentally bumping into someone. "Sorry--WHAT THE HELL?" She shouted as she inspected the person infront of her. She thought they were familiar- no, it was exactly as she thought. To confirm her suspiscion, she then looked at the rest of the person's companions; and now, there was no mistake.

"Y/N! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU!" They shouted all together and hugged her tightly. Y/n was in utmost shock, but also enraged-she was flustered, frustrated. These people were her friends during her tike of living, and considering they looked pretty normal and were not in manifested forms, they seem to have not died yet. She pushed them away and asked aggressively, "What in the fucking nine circles of hell do you think you're all doing here?!"

Her friends jolted at her sudden burst and one explained, which was F/n¹, "We... Uhh... Well, made a deal with a demon to uh... Go here and save you and well bring you back to life. We are to relieve you of your sins and well..." She/he scratched the back of their head, seemingly hesitant.

Y/n's mouth was agape at what they had done for her, it was absurd, stupid even. It pained her how they would just sell their soul to the devil, just to save her from Hell. But boy, were they wrong about doing just that. There was no way that an officially registered denizen of hell was to be sent back to the land of the living; it was near to impossible. And the dead stays dead.

"No.. No, no, no, no.... You shouldn't have done something as stupid as that!... Dammit... If you guys get in trouble, I'll have to take responsibility--It was me who was the reason why you're here..." Y/n groaned looking at her friends. She kept cursing, and mumbling. She was panicked.

"Dammit, first and foremost, we'll need a place to stay. Its only been a few hours of my death and you all had sold your souls for this." Y/n compalined as she thought of a place where she and her friends could stay, then the idea of the Happy hotel came in mind. She then ushered them to follow her and ran across the street to the hotel.

Trouble has found their way to her now. It was a huge problem, to both hell and her.

-revised-