Chapter 25

I stormed into Cordelia's room and she sat up suddenly with a scream. “Who is it?” she yelled and a fireball formed in her hand. My hands shot up and I walked backwards. “Calm down Delia, it's just me” I whispered and the fireball vanished. A deep sigh escaped her lips and she screamed at me “Are you fucking kidding me? I could have killed you with just a flick with my fingers (Y/N)!” I climbed onto the bed and sat in Cordelia's lap. My nose touched hers and I kissed her lips lightly. “I found a spell for our problem” I whispered with closed eyes and still nuzzled her nose with mine. “What?” she asked and drew back. Her eyes looked intensely at mine and I smiled widely.

“Yes, with the help from my magic I found a book that can help us.” Now Cordelia was smiling too and tears streamed down her face. Her hands grabbed my face and she started to kiss me deeply. “What do we have to do?” she asked after a few minutes and I bit my lip. “That's the thing. I need your blood” I whispered and she nodded. “Let's start, what do you think?” I asked her and stood up. Cordelia was silent the whole time and just watched me. “You're okay?” I asked her worried and took her hand. The book was laying in my lap and I waited for Cordelia's response. “Do you really want to do this?” she asked me quietly and I kissed her lips.

“Cordelia, I can't live with the thought that you will die. It's even worse that I'm the reason for your death and I will not accept this! I love you so much and I can't imagine my life without you. If I'm really the next Supreme, then I don't want to be the only one” I said and with that I cut her hand with the knife I had hidden behind my back. Cordelia let out a little scream and I let her blood drop into a little bottle. I kissed the wound and looked up to her. “You have my blood on your lips sweetheart” Cordelia whispered and pulled me towards her. She licked it away and bit into my lip. A moan came out of my mouth and she giggled. “I need to concentrate Delia” I whispered with closed eyes and licked my lips.

Cordelia leaned back a little and I held the knife towards her. She eyed it and then took my hand. My eyes locked with hers and she saw the fear in them. Cordelia leaned closer to me and kissed me. The moment our lips met, she cut my hand and squeezed the blood into the same bottle I pressed hers. “I love you so much” she whispered against my lips. “Go back to sleep my love” I said quietly and felt how weak she was. She nodded and I helped her into the bed. “I'm in the greenhouse when you need me okay?” “I know my love” Cordelia said and laid down. I pulled the blanket over her body and kissed her forehead. I made my way to the greenhouse and started with everything I needed for the spell.

Someone touched my shoulder and I flinched. “It's me little one” Cordelia whispered and sat next to me. “What are you doing here my love, you should be in bed” I told her and kissed her cheek. “It's already morning (Y/N). Where you here the whole night?” Cordelia asked me and caressed my cheek. I nodded, but smiled happily. “I made it.” Her eyes widened and asked if I was sure. “Yes! It's done.” My hand placed something into her own and she looked at the bottle. “Now we only need to drink this while I say the spell and it should work” I told her, but Cordelia looked skeptical at me. “Do you trust me?” I whispered and she nodded immediately.

She held the bottle against her lips and I started saying the spell. Cordelia and me drank the potion. At first there was nothing and Cordelia wanted to say something, but then I felt an immense rush of power shoot through my body and it doubled when I felt it in Cordelia too. I looked at her and she looked fantastic, not so weak anymore. “It worked” she laughed with tears in her eyes and pulled me into a hug. Her arms tightened around my body and suddenly I wasn't on the ground anymore. “Oh my god Cordelia put me down” I screamed as she twirled with me through the room. “I'm sorry. I am just so happy” she giggled and let me down. I brushed some hair out of her face and whispered “Yeah me too. I couldn't imagine a life without you. You are everything I ever wanted and the only one who makes me feel special. But I don't want to be a Supreme now. It's better if I learn to control my magic and my power first, then I can join you with being a Supreme. Is that okay?” I asked her and bit my lip.

“Of course my sweet girl. You're not ready to be the Supreme yet and if you let me, I would be really happy if you let me help with learning to control your power” Cordelia said with so much confidence and love in her voice. I nodded and smiled at her. “I love you so much (Y/N)” she said and leaned down to me to kiss me. We kissed and afterwards I whispered “I love you too.”

"Dear Diary,
it was strange now, since there are two Supreme, but the hardest thing was to tell it everyone. At first everyone was shocked, but they soon accepted it. Zoe avoided us for more than a month, but after she calmed down she apologized for her behavior and tried to act normal around us again. For Cordelia and me, everything was absolutely perfect. We always knew how the other felt and it made everything easier for us, but sometimes we tried to keep something a secret. Not because we wanted to keep something from each other, more because we planned something for the other, but it was great and I wouldn't change anything.

Love,
(your first letter)"

A/N
And this my friends, is the end. Thanks for always reading my stories and for all the comments. I'm already working on a new story, but this one will take a while

Love
Julie