Chapter 19

We walked hand in hand through the city and enjoyed this moment between us. The wind was blowing lightly and Cordelia's perfume reached my nose, every time the wind was brushing through her hair. Her hand was still joined with my own and she was smiling the whole time. “Do you know how beautiful you are?” I said to her after we sat down on a bench. “As long as you keep saying this, I believe you” she said and nuzzled my nose with hers. “You're not used to compliments, aren't you?” Cordelia blushed and shook her head. “No, not really.” “Not even from your mother?” I asked her and pulled her closer to me, because I noticed that she was shivering. She shook her head and her arm went around my waist. Cordelia placed her head at my neck and whispered “No, I hadn't the best relationship with my mother. She was always cruel to me and abandoned me.” I heard a sniffle and felt something wet on my neck. “Abandoned? How?” I asked and lifted her face up and gave her a little kiss.

“Well she pushed me through the doors of the Academy when I was a little girl and left me there” Cordelia told me and I was so shocked. I had no words to say and looked into her eyes. “Cordelia” I whispered and she looked at me. “Yes?” Her eyes were wide and she bit her lip “What?” she whispered and I kissed her. “As long as you will let me, I give you compliments each day, several times a day, because you are so beautiful and lovely. You're an angel Cordelia and your mother was a bitch for abandoning you.”

Tears streamed down her cheeks and laughed. “You know how wonderful you are?” Cordelia asked me and I shook my head. “No, no idea” I giggled and her hands were on my cheeks. “I want to love you the rest of my love. Will you let me?” she asked me and I nodded with tears in my eyes. “Yes, Ms. Goode” I laughed and looked at her. I bit my lip and Cordelia said “I told you when you're allowed to use this name.” “Maybe I want to provoke you a little bit.” She shook her head and stood up. “Come on, let's go home. It's really cold now.”

We walked hand in hand back to the Academy and Cordelia said “I really love your outfit. It's so sexy and red suits you really well.” Luckily it was dark outside and she couldn't see the blush that crept from my cheeks to my chest. “Have you looked at yourself?” I asked her and we stopped in front of the door from the Academy. Cordelia's hand was on my cheek and she pulled me closer. My hand wandered under her jacket and brushed under her blouse. You couldn't even say it's a blouse, since it was see-through and I could easily touch her bra. Cordelia gasped and whispered “What are you doing?” My fingers ghosted over her ribs and up to her breast. “You can't do this” Cordelia moaned and I whispered in her ear “Why not? You did almost the same to me in your office.” Magic shot through my body and suddenly we were in Cordelia's bedroom. “What now Ms. Goode?” I smirked at her and she shook her head. “I will show you” Cordelia murmured and pushed me on her bed.