Chapter 15: Snow...?

Start from the beginning

~Kakashi's POV~

Who does that guy think he is? He just waltz' on in here like he owns the damn place and takes Kyoko away!

How do they even know each other?

She said she left her family when she was around 7, so who could that kid be?

I bet it's nothing... in fact, I kind of hope its nothing. The way they hugged was just... much different. Not that I haven't seen two people hug as hard as they did, but it was strange.

Something in my gut tells me this kid isn't good. At least not for me.

~Kyoko's POV~

As his arm wrapped around my waist,butterflies erupted in my stomach. I smiled at him happily.

"How have you been?" He asked, his head on my shoulder.

"Happier. My roommate, the silver haired boy you were yelling at earlier, has really helped me pull through things and I'm forever grateful to him," I explained.

"Ah... him," He seemed disgusted when he said "him".

"Something wrong with Kakashi?" I pondered.

"I don't like him. He seems attached to you. I could see it in his eyes when you pulled me away," He explained.

"Oh..." The thought of Kakashi being more attached to me then thought makes my stomach churn. "Well, I guess its too late for him, right?" I murmured, not sure of Snow was even the same anymore. Sure, he may have "bought" me for a day and saved me from abuse a lot, but that doesn't mean he's the same after so long.

His thumb and forefinger grabbed my chin and he turned my head to face him. "Yep," with that, he planted his lips softly against mine.

~~~

"Snow! Stop it!" I giggled uncontrollably as he tickled me. "You know I hate having my sides touched!"

"Then give me a damned kiss already!"

"Never!" He poked my sides making me squeal. "I said stop it!"

He pulled himself off me, smirking. "Only one way outta this,"

"Yeah, yeah, I know. C'mere," I grabbed ahold of his shirt collar and pulled him closer to me. I crashed our lips together and smiled as I pulled away.

"I missed you so much," He whispered, slipping his fingers in-between my own.

I gripped his hands in mine. "I missed you too," he pressed our foreheads together and we stayed that way, just smiling at each other and gazing into each others eyes.

I felt kinda guilty though. I felt like I was cheating on Kakashi somehow. Not that we were together or that I loved him like I loved Snow, but... it just doesn't feel right. Kakashi was there for me when no one else was while Snow only just came back into my life ans found me perfectly fine. Kakashi had to do the most healing and comforting.

Sure, Snow and I were in love ever since he started saving me from torture ever other day, but Kakashi helped me. That's my biggest thing. Snow helped me somewhat and I did love him. But Kakashi... could I love him too?

No, impossible. Kakashi is just my best friend while Snow is my boyfriend. And I love Snow. I always have a different feeling towards Snow then I do with Kakashi.

"Take me home?" I broke the silence, stopping my thinking.

"Alright," He stood up, holding a hand out that I took. He hoisted me up and we walked back to my apartment in a peaceful silence.

We arrived minutes later since we weren't that far. "I'll see you tomorrow?" I barely looked at him. I seriously felt bad doing this. Maybe I shouldn't be with Snow? But... I love him...

"Yeah; you gotta train or something?" He asked.

"Hmm... I believe so. Around 6:30 tomorrow morning till 5:30,"

"That's a pretty long time," His eyes widened a fraction. I shrugged.

"I'm getting stronger, so it doesn't matter," I gripped the door handle, about ready to push it open until Snow grabbed my shoulder. I turned around only to be met by his lips.

I kissed softly back, worried Kakashi could open the door. Kami, stop worrying Kyoko! You're not in a relationship with Kakashi! You love Snow! Yes... you love Snow.

He pulled away from me, brushing my electric blue hair out of my face. "I love you, Kyoko,"

"I love you too, Snow," I pecked him on the lips once more before he walked just next door. "You live next door?!"

"Seems so," He chuckled a bit and waved. He repeated, "I love you,"

"I love you too," Snow went inside his own apartment, leaving me outside mine.

Was I doing the right thing? I think I was. Snow still loves me and I love him. And I'm happy with how things are with Kakashi and I. That's good.

But nothing feels right still...

~Kakashi's POV~

"I love you, Kyoko," That white haired boy said. I wasn't eavesdropping, I was just listening in since they were both talking loudly.

Kami, Kyoko, please don't- "I love you too, Snow,"

That's when I felt an empty feeling in my stomach. Why did that happen?

Without waiting for her to walk in, I quickly went into my room.

When they said that to each other... was I jealous? Defensive? Angry?

I guess I just feel like I would deserve her more then him. I helped her. He didn't. I don't know what happened back at the Mist, but I've been here for her. Not him.

What am I saying?

Just as their words repeated in my head, I sighed. Realizing what these emotions I've pent up are, I could feel the burning desire to be with her.

I loved her. But apparently I'm too late.

---

AN. None of you know my pain in writing this. You can all thank my best friend for this idea. I was planning on adding Snow anyhow, but not till later. Anyway, I'm sad now about what I've done, so you guys be sad.

I wanna hear your opinions, so comment.

I love ya all AND 2 updates in one day :D

Ja Ne~

Comment/Vote/Fan <3