Chapter 16. "I'm not going."

So sorry for keeping everyone waiting!! Next update is December 19. ❤️

Grayson's POV-

          I move around slightly to get comfortable and feel myself chest to chest with Ethan. Without opening my eyes I snuggle in deeper. Why does he smell so good? Roses? I need a moment to think. Last night was so good that I cried... Wow. I'm such a baby. I am so emotional. I hope he understands. I think I'm pregnant. My family is never going to believe this. They are never going to believe that Ethan's a vampire either. Shit, I'm here and I don't even believe it. How will my pregnancy even work? I'll have to talk to him about it all when heat is over and it's fully him. For now I can just enjoy my time getting to know his true self. Ethan's a lot more nasty than I thought. He's really dominate too. He talked to me so dirty last night. Boypussy. Who says that? I was really wet for no reason. He said it was normal since we were mates. Thank god but nothing about this is really normal. I open my eyes and blink a few times. Looking up I see Ethan staring right at me. I freeze. His eyes are blood red still. I forgot about that. He looks really good though. He cusps his hand to the side of my face.
   "I tell you that you are perfect all the time right?"
*Blushing.*
He does.
   "Yeah."
He leans down to my level and kisses my lips with a whole lot of emotion. The slight movement makes me wince up. My whole body feels sore. Even my nipples. I pull away.
   "Are you okay?"
I'm good. I'm worried about you. You are pale and shaking.
   "I'm fine. I'm more worried about you. What's happening?"
He gives me a pained look.
   "The last day is the worst. Let me take care of you though. I already know what you need, babe."
He gets off of me suddenly leaving me stunned. He rips off the blankets and picks me up bridal style. I feel my face heat up. We are completely naked. He has no shame. We walk into the only other room in here and he sets me down on the counter gently while staring into my eyes. He looks away and goes over to the bathtub. I hear him turn on the water and I just stare at his back. Those muscles are going to rip through his skin or something. He is so fucking hot. I. Am. Blessed. He turns around and I look away suddenly smiling.
"I've been caught."
*Laughing.*
We both laugh and he walks to me swooping me up like always. Before I know it I'm sitting in a very warm bath. This IS just what I need. I look up at Ethan hoping he would get in but he quickly speeds out of the room. He's back in the room in seconds with a granola bar and a bottle of water. I will never get used to that. He says,
"I'm sorry this is all the food I have down here. I'll get someone to bring you more food later."
I nod taking the food and water out of his offering hands. I open the granola bar and eat it first. Peanut butter flavor. Wow. This is heavenly. I didn't realize how hungry I was before. I open the water and drink over half putting it down when I'm done. Hands snake around my waist from under the water and I'm being pulled back closer. I lean my head back on his shoulder.
____________________________________
Ethan's POV-

I'm starving. I look down at Grayson's exposed neck. I can see his neck pulsating. I lean down and put my nose to his soft wet skin, inhaling deeply. He smells delicious. All I need is an invitation. His consent arouses me so much. To be so fragile and offer all of himself to me, a beast. My fangs snap out at my wild thoughts.
"P-please."
He squirms between my legs and I,
*Growl.*
My cock stirs to life at all of his movement. He wants me to bite him. Mine. I grip his waist and pull him closer. Leaning down slowly I suck on his delicate skin. Feeling lost I close my eyes. Letting go I kiss and nibble all over his neck. Eventually I sink my teeth through his skin.
*Choked gasp.*
The best tasting blood I have ever had hits my mouth full force and suddenly I'm swallowing mouthfuls. I bring my right hand up to wrap around the other side of his neck tenderly. I feel his hands run through and grip my hair pulling me even closer.
"Ethan, I want you so bad. Please. I'll do anything."
I pull back back and lick up the deep red blood not letting a single drip fall into the water. His skin closes slowly. I snap out of it realizing what he said. I want him too.
"Beg."
His hands drop from my hair and I bring my hands up to his wet perky nipples. I give them both a pinch and he throws his head onto my shoulder,
*Loud Whimper.*
   "Please."
He starts to squirm again and again all over my hard cock as I twist and turn my fingers slowly.
"Why are they so sore? Daddy stop. Just please. I need you to fuck me."
Confused I look down to his chest seeing his very red nipples between my 2 fingers. What the fuck. Does he have fucking tits?! He's going to have them?! Pregnant. My mate is already pregnant? I have to make sure.
*Growling.*
I cup his slightly swollen chest and practically purr. I need inside of him. Now.
"If you are not already pregnant you're about to be princess."
I turn him to face me quickly. Now face to face with his swollen tits I can't stop myself from attacking one of his tender red nipples.
*Wine.*
Small hands push me away lightly and I look down confused to see his big doe eyes staring up at me. Watching my lover intensely he puts his lip between his teeth and I lose it. Quickly with inhuman speed I'm lifting him up. I slowly lower him down and slip my tip inside his tight wet heat. I can't wait another second. I press him down all the way onto my cock and let out a strangled,
*Moan.*
*Whimper.*
"Ah. Ethan, please wait."
Fuck. Did I hurt him?? My baby is suddenly chest to chest with me and wrapping his arms around my neck. We stare into each others eyes while I start sliding my hands up and down his wet sides. I won't hurt him. Not purposely. Ever. I will protect him at all costs. I need to watch myself. I love him.
   "I'll be gentle. I love you."
His hands slide down to my neck and we stare at each other. My eyes quickly go to his plump pink lips. They are as soft as they look. I bet they would look so good swollen and stretched around my thick-stop. I'm so post to be staying calm. I lick my lips and swallow quietly. He's perfect. I want to kiss him. I make my thoughts a reality and press my lips against his. I slip my tongue past his lips. Surrender. Such a good kisser. Forever mine. Time is flying by. I pull away and can't help but stare. Grayson flutters his long lashes at me and says,
"Can I- ride you?"
That was too hot. I twitch slightly when I feel my fangs start to throb. I need to stop getting so worked up I'm sure we do this all the time. I need to relax
"Go ahead, babe."
I lean back onto the side of the tub and Grayson starts bouncing causing the water to splash around.
*Groans.*
I break our eye contact and throw my head back closing my eyes. Fuck. He is so tight. Hot. Wet. He doesn't even know what he's doing to me. I open my eyes and grip his waist tighter to help him bounce.
*Moans.*
My mind is jelly. Up down. Up down. Up down. Up down. My eyes travel to his small perfectly swollen chest bouncing with him. I still can't believe it but I love it. I'll have fun with those later. He picks up his speed bouncing way quicker. I'm going to cum so deep inside. Breed him all over again.
"Take care of me."
Confused I stop bouncing him and with dazed sexy eyes, he looks at me.
"Oh, Daddy. Daddy. Daddy."
Sub space. I know all about this. It shouldn't be bad though. He was made for me after all. I'm his Dom.
"Daddy's got you, princess. You feel so good. Do you want my cum inside you?"
He looks at me innocently and says,
"Yes, daddy."
I lose it and shoot my load deep inside of him. At least now I can finally calm down until the next wave hits me.
____________________________________
                     (Time lapse: 20 minutes later.)