Chapter 1. "Where it all began."

Grayson's POV-

           I slowly blink my eyes open as light floods in all around me. I realize that I am in a small cage. This is my biggest fear. I grasp the metal bars and begin to panic. My eyes dart wildly to the lock. My hands moving faster than they ever have before, I grasp the lock and pull. Nothing. Panicking, I try and remember exactly how I got here. I was walking home with my friend Bryant after taking photos when out of nowhere a black van pulled up and 2 guys jumped out so quick. I had a rag over my face within seconds and that's all that I can remember. Now I am here. My hand slides down to my pocket only to be more disappointed when I find that my phone is gone.
*Crying*
A million thoughts have my head spinning.
What am I going to do? My parents will be devastated! Will anyone look for me? Is Bryant okay? Where am I?! Am I going to be killed?
I have to find a way out. I grab the cold metal bars and shake them once more. I stop when I realize that it's useless. As shaken up as I am I start to see black dots fill my vision. I can't pass out now. I need to calm down.
*Deep breath*
*CREAK*
The door opens and I see a man mid 40's maybe and very scary looking puffing on a cigar.
*BLUBBERING*
With tears streaming down my face I cry out to him hoping he will have mercy on me.
   "P-please you have to-to let me out! I-I am claustrophobic!"
He grins at me like a mad man while pulling a key off of a huge key ring and unlocking the bolt.
   "Well it's your lucky day then, pretty boy. You're coming with me."
He grips my hair roughly yanking me up with him and throwing me over his shoulder. I ball up my fists and hit him as hard as I can over and over on his back. He suddenly throws me down hard into a chair.
*SLAP* 
My face is thrown to my left side suddenly. The stinging hot pain spreads like wildfire and I start to cry immediately.
   "Sit here, don't move, and shut the fuck up."
The lights are so blinding. I can barley see anything with trying to blink back my tears.
   "We will start the bidding at $5,000"
Bidding??! Who is that? I look to my left to see a very tall women standing there with a high ponytail. Dressed in an all black leather cat-looking outfit, but what scared me the most was the long whip in her hand. Instant fear eats at me.
   "5,000"
   "7,500"
   "9,000"
   "11,000"
   "14,750"
The realization of what was happening to me slowly begins to sink in and I hang my head even lower than it was before and start shaking.
   "20,500"
   "22,000"
   "24,200"
   "Come on people! He's beautiful! Can we get the bid higher? I think yes."
I peek up as she looks at me with a face that chilled me to the bone. I'll never forget it. She raises the whip and slashes me right on the side of my ribs.
*CRACK*
*Loud cries*
The tears don't seem to stop at this point and everything goes fuzzy for a few seconds. I can hear people yelling and whistling. Realization strikes me. These people are so sick. They are getting off on my pain, tears, and blood. I just want to go home.
   "25,000"
   "26,000"
   "27,500"
   "30,000"
As the time passes so slowly I start to drown everyone out. Only thinking of what's going to happen to me when I am sold.
    "90,000"
*CRACK*
*Whimper*
   "$150,000 all cash. Do not hit him again."
   "Sold to Mr. Dolan come on to the back to claim your prize."
I'm roughly pulled from my seat, and hauled off of the stage into a smaller darker room. The words prize still replaying over and over in my head and $150,000?! For me?? I am not a house. I can feel my welts pulsating. My shaking hands reach to touch my injured side. It hurts. I pull my hand back up and see bloody fingertips. My eyes widen. Suddenly there is a very handsome man in my personal space and he is towering over my small stature. I begin to shake. I don't want anyone else to hurt me. He puts his hand on my chin and firmly tilts my head up to where I'm looking him dead in the eyes.
   "I am taking you home, and I'm going to clean you up. You don't have to be scared of me, okay?"
   "O-okay."
As if sensing exactly what I needed, he pulled me into his arms and rubbed my back slowly, I'll admit as comforting as it was I knew I was still scared of this man after what just happened to me, but I guess it's not his fault. He turns the other way and lightly grabs my waist tugging me in his direction.
    "Come on, let's get out of here."
In silence I comply. Thank god someone has the right idea.
   "What's your name?" He asks.
*Sniffle*
    "Grayson Bailey, who are y-you?"
He pulls open a door and holds it signaling for me to walk through first.
   "My name is Ethan Dolan, but call me Sir for now."
My cheeks stain red immediately. That's weird... What is he talking about. I panic for the millionth time that day. Sir?! I can't stay with him. I have to find my way home. I can play along. I will do whatever it takes until I find a way out of this.
   "Yes, sir."

___________________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yes, Daddy. ||Grethan||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें