Chapter 10. "A new friend and RED."

Grayson's POV-

I stare at Ethan's shocked face. Fuck. I knew it was too soon. I shouldn't have said that. He doesn't love me. This is wrong. So wrong. I look down and feel wet tears stream down my face. I don't want to look weak in front of him but I can't stop.
*Sniffle.*
E grabs my face in both hands and makes me look at him.
"Stop crying baby. You know I love you too. I would do anything for you."
Is he just saying that to make me feel better? He has to be. I need to get out of here. I can't breathe.
"E. I- I need air."
He let's go of my face and nods. I watch as his eyes scan down to my naked body and soon he is sliding one of his oversized hoodies onto my small body. He hands me a pair of boxers that I put on while he slips on a pair of joggers. I feel a hand at the small of my back when,
*Yelp.*
I am being swooped up into his arms and taken downstairs. He sets me on my feet when we reach the porch. Finally fresh air. I breathe it in deeply and close my eyes as I lean back into him. Ethan wraps his arms tightly around my waist as if I'm going to run away. Thinking back to him saying I love you has me scrunching up my face. I want to believe him. I really do but love has never really worked out for me. I have never loved someone the way I love Ethan. I just don't want to get my hopes up. I hear in my ear,
"Grayson, whatever I did I'm sorry. Just don't give me the cold shoulder. I don't care if you believe me or not. I do love you. A lot. You don't have to be afraid of loving me."
My heart skips a few beats and I lightly smile. We have only known each other for a week and he already knows me so well. I turn around in his arms and hug him tightly. I love being in his arms. I feel so safe. I hear his phone go off and he checks it. Completely ruining our moment.
"I'm sorry I didn't say this earlier but I have a business partner coming over soon with his submissive. Well not really a business partner. He is in a rival gang and I don't want any problems so he's coming over to discuss some things. He's also kind of insane... I don't know how to explain it. So just be yourself but be submissive."
I watch as a black car pulls up. I don't know it would be this soon. Blushing I look down.
"I'm not wearing pants."
He looks at my legs and then looks at me.
"Babe, you can't even see your boxers your good."
I hear a car door open causing me to look.

New character: Cameron, rival gang member.

(If anyone noticed yes this is Marcel from The originals

(If anyone noticed yes this is Marcel from The originals. No hate.)

A man with a tux on is shutting the door and going to the other side and practically ripping this girl out of the car and onto the ground. My eyes widen I realize that she's crawling around on her knees and she's basically naked.

New character: Candice. Submissive.