Chapter 73

Minerva POV

The guys scared me.... With a surprise. Bah.... I guess they have to learn that this is supposed to be a bad thing.

Anyway, let's move to the good times that I missed so much.

"How is it going with uni?"

"I have only two exams left"

"Great!"

"And how about you guys? Do you have everything planned or...?"

"More or less... Yeah. We only have a few touch ups"

I nod, while looking at Martijn. He's yawning and rubbing his eyeballs.

"Ohh! Someone is really sleepy"

"Sorry. Jetlag issues"

"Do you feel to sleep a little?"

"No. I have to stay awake for a few more hours"

"Are you sure?"

He nods.

"Ok then. After we eat we will take a nap, and then we can hang out later... Or go out for dinner"

"Whatever you want to do is fine. But tomorrow don't expect me to wake up early...."

"We won't.... For sure. By the way.... How was your flight?"

"Not too bad. I slept for 6 or 7 hours, since we were on reclinabile seats. But that kinda destroyed my back" he explains.

"Ow..... I can imagine that. Do you want a back massage?"

He smiles at me, asking "For real?".

So I nod, and he gets up on his feet to take off his t-shirt and leave it on my computer desk.

Goddamn Martijn. His back is beautiful. From his neck to the round butt. And now even his legs.... He might not have abs, but that v-line that deepens into his jeans... Is just perfect. Do we also want to talk about his arms?

"Ok staring princess... I'm all yours" he tells me laying face down on my bed.

"I wasn't staring...." I tell him beginning to rub his back with plenty of force.

"Oh... Sure, you weren't"

"I was just admiring you...." I tell him squeezing his butt cheeks.

He starts to laugh with me, while I'm massaging his back. Damn muscles, he's reeeeally hard.

"Mhh... Ouch...."
"Too hard?"

"No Bae, that's just perfect... Uh! Mhhhhhh" he says moving his arm over the head.

"Nope, let your arms lay next to the body...."

He does as I asked, so I can massage his arms and do a little stretching. This boy is as flexible as a rock.

Anyway, I managed to earn a few craks from the neck and shoulders.
"I'm going to pay you for this...."

"First treatment is always free...."

"I want a second one then...."

Smiling I make him turn around to lay onto him and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Aww, looking for some cuddling?" he asks me.

"Wasn't that obvious?"

His hands grab me by my hips and make me slide up towards his face. He makes me turn around and we lay in a spoon position.

He slides his hands up into my hair and starts to massage my scalp in circles, with soft yet wide movements.

"God, Martijn.... You are the best"

"For sure, I am"

"Uh, a confident Martijn...I like it "

"Do you?" he asks me sliding his leg over mine and rubbing it on me.

"Yep" I answer grabbing his thigh and squeezing it to feel his newborn muscles.

He giggles and makes me lay face up on my bed, climbing on top of me and sitting on his heels.

He's still shirtless, so I can appreciate his toned upper torso and arms, which bend and flex to allow him to place his hands on his hips.

"Sorry Bae, but you look different. I really can't understand what that is"

What is he talking about?

"Where do you see differences?"

"I don't know, really. But you are stunning"

As I feel my face redden, I remember about my quite darker hair dye, which I usually wear in winter, against the lighter tones that I like to have during summer.

"I think it's my hair. Thank you, by the way"

"Oh, yeah that's what it is. Beautiful" he says smiling and sitting on the edge of the mattress.

He's there, looking out of the window at the brown leaves falling from the trees and bikes passing by. He's silent today, and he actually never tried to get a kiss from me. Everything he did was just playing around.

Not sure on what to do, I sit up and hug him from behind.
"What's up with you Marty? You are silent"

"Oh, I'm just thinking about you"

"About me?" I ask laying on his back and resting my head on his shoulder.

He nods.

"Miné, I'm not sure if I want something else with you. I know that maybe you were expecting something from me today. But..... Yeah. I'm definitely not ready for this"

Oh..... Hahaha. What? What's that 'something'? God, Martijn always thinks too much.

"What do you mean? I don't get it"

"I thought you wanted more with me. You said that back in the day I left"

"Martijn. That was just the moment. Which got a lot more embarrassing than expected and I'm sorry about that. I don't think that I'm ready too"

"Are you sure or you just said it not to make me feel bad?"

"I would have chopped your head off in that case"

He laughs, placing his hand on mine and saying
"Then, how about we maintain our status of best friends with some kind of benefits?"

"I agree" I tell him squeezing his tummy.

"Miné.... Are you trying to make me fart?"

"Oh God nooo... Don't even try to"

We hear someone knock my room's door, and after a few seconds Christina comes in.

"Hey guys, sorry if I interrupted something. But.... What do you want to eat?"

"Wait, I'll help you out with lunch!" Martijn says getting up from my bed.

I get up too and grab Martijn's t-shirt that he forgot, only to throw it at him to make him wear it.

"Chris wants to eat pasta. Are you OK with that?" Christina asks Martijn.

"Sure"

Walking to the kitchen, Martijn puts on his t-shirt and stops in front of the kitchen counter, leaving his hands on it.

"Let's start!"