Intro/Shoutouts

Hello readers!

So as some of you know, I've been working on a book for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) 2019. Well, here it is. For a while now, I've been wanting to use the song Hey There Delilah by Plain Whites Ts in one of my books. But the thing was that I never had a plot where the song fit! So, one day, I asked myself, "Why don't I just make a book that's based on the song?" And so, that's what I did. This book is a song "fanfiction", if you will, based on Hey There Delilah by Plain White Ts. In case you've never heard the song before, I've linked it above so that you can give it a listen.

I'd like to give a special thank you to hungergames36, give-me-the-stars, bookwriterpoet223, getgage, XCloudy_SkyeX, xxElectricRosexx, violaplayer2004, SailorMaya55, livykittykat, HookedOnTheStory, Writingmachinedude, CourtneyPeterman0, WrittenInLyrics, AuroraMandeville, KiddieXCX, Lazy_Dream_Chaser, BookMan31, ur_favouritexx, LiJWrites, mynicknameiskitkat, bryww7, MadisonRie, AudrieBryant, and everyone else whose usernames I can't remember right off the top of my head for all of your support. I know that I truly could not have done this without my amazing support team behind me, so thank you all! I truly love you all so much!