Part 1

I had sex with my best friend dad and I don't regret it. I had let her borrow my flat irons the night before and I really needed to do my hair, so when I saw her at school the next morning she told me to go to her house and get it. She wasn't going to be there cause her and her mom had bible study, but her dad would be. When she told me that I thought that would be the perfect time to lose my virginity to her dad. I know what you're thinking, how can I do that to my best friend. To begin with he's not her real dad just her stepdad so it basically doesn't count. I went to her house at the time she said she would be leaving out. As I was pulling up they were pulling out. I waited for about 20 minutes to allow time for them to come back in case they forgot something. Once 20 minutes was up I went up to the door and rang the doorbell. He came to the door and was surprised when he seen me "You just missed them." He said pointing in the direction the drove off in. "Yeah I seen I'm not here for them Marlon I'm here for you and my flat irons. The frown on his face indicated the confusion I set in his mind. "What are you talking about you're here for me?" I pushed him in the house and closed the door behind me. "Marlon, you know I've been prancing my ass around your house in my soccer shorts and sports bra trying to get you to notice me, and don't try to act like you didn't see me walking around here in those little ass shorts. I was damn near showing my pussy lips when Leigh and I worked out with you. You may have your family fooled sir, but me I'm no fool. Don't try to hide the fact that when we were at my parent's anniversary party you didn't feel my ass brush over your dick. And that you didn't watch me dance all night with my boyfriend as you danced with your wife." He studied me as I spoke. He watched me walk into the kitchen and I pour a glass of wine. I looked at him and could tell that he was thinking about what I just said, and to be sure that he did I wore the soccer shorts I had just spoke about. I stared at him attentively. He had opened his mouth to say something but just went to the chair and sat down. I placed the glass on the counter and slowly walked over to him, bent over in front of him and pulled my shorts to the side. I pouted and acted like my feelings were hurt. "Mr. Evans, you haven't been thinking about me?" He exhaled deeply before he spoke. "Come on Asha you and my daughter are best friends." He stated. I bent down until my head was between my legs and I looked at him "Marlon cut the good daddy roll bullshit. I know you're a great dad blah blah blah but tell me you didn't think about this pussy not once." I pulled my shorts to the side again, so he could get a good view and walked backwards. I stood in front of him and grabbed his hands. Look Mr. Evans do you see how wet you make me? You can touch it. I grabbed his hands and placed them on my pussy lips. "oh fuck" I moaned. He started moving his finger in and out of my pussy and then he added another finger. A few seconds later I felt his warm tongue go inside my pussy as he started rubbing his finger on my clitoris. I wanted more than to come right then and there but I knew I had to save that for another time. I went to stand, and he smacked my ass. "You stay bent over until I tell you to get up." He sternly said. I immediately oblige and instantly became wetter. "You're going to cum for me now." He smacked my ass and sucked on my pussy some more before he shoved his fingers back in my pussy and started slowly licking my asshole. "Ohh fuckk, please." I begged him. "Please, fuck." I moaned trying not to fall to the ground as my legs started to get weak. "You fall, and you get no dick." He smacked my ass again and then bit me softly. I called out his name as I started to feel the built-up emotions arise in my pussy. He went back to licking my ass and fingering me all while playing with my clitoris. "You like that?" He asked me in between the licks. "yes." "Yes, what?" He smacked my ass. "Yes sir." I moaned. He dipped his tongue into my ass one time and I ended up coming all over his hands...