Chapter 4: Strong Bonds Don't Break

Start from the beginning

I grew rigid at his words. Although I am pleased that he did say those words and my heart is doing a complete circus acrobatic move in my rib cage, I knew that there is something bigger than this. We're looking at a small picture when there is the bigger picture. Calvin can't have me yet. I need to know who killed his parents...answers only to be found in the rebellion.

Before I could protest, he thrust inside me harshly that I gasped and squealed. All thoughts flew off my head again as he rubbed the walls of my core and my hands returned in his hair, treading the golden locks that may have been woven off the sun's rays. It stung for a bit seeing that I have to adjust to his size again but it felt...

Amazing.

I bit on the skin on his shoulder and sucked on it as he did on my neck. He groaned in appreciation and my love canal clenched at that guttural sound. He pulled for a bit before thrusting back home, making me yelp and moan again. Oh my god. Who ever thought that I'd be here, against the closet door, after a morbid rumor about him being dead is almost unbelievable. But right here, with him, thrusting inside me...there's nothing I want to change. I clung into him for dear life as he pound into me, his pelvis meeting mine so I spread my legs wider and wrapped my legs tighter around his waist as he plummeted inside me, rubbing the walls of my pùssy and moaning out loud.

"Cal...Calvin!" I shouted as I clawed on his shoulders, the pending òrgasm threatening to break me for the first time in a whole week. "Patience...Holly," he said between thrusts as he pushed me further into the door. I was breathing heavily, wanting release as soon as he allowed me to when we both heard a familiar voice.

"WHERE THE FÙCK IS CALVIN?!"

My eyes snapped open at the sound of the voice of the vampire lord of Wellington as he screamed his frustrations from outside the door. Calvin stopped for a bit but decided that I was more important than the matter at hand because he just shrugged and started moving inside me again.

"Th-they're looking for--"

My words were cut short when Calvin's mouth enveloped mine again and he buried himself deeper into me. Unable to suppress a groan, I dug my nails deeper in his shoulders that I am sure to leave a mark after the whole ordeal. The people from the other side stopped talking and I knew then that they heard that small sound I made. "If that's Calvin I'm going to destroy him," Colton growled as I heard footsteps around the area.

Let me tell you, panic and going on òrgasmic height never mix well. Calvin gave me one final thrust and I broke all over him, my core clenching him tightly--wringing his member like no tomorrow-- as I came from my high. Calvin's mouth never left mine and I am sure glad of that because I would have screamed my release. I felt him twitching inside me as I dropped my head on his shoulder, exhausted at what had happened.

You really just have to pick the bad time, didn't you, Calvin?

Calvin exhaled and buried his face on my neck before biting on it, not too deep but not too shallow either. His fangs piercing my neck felt normal. It is one of the few things that I have learned to like wether that may sting for a bit or not. He suckled on that wound for my blood and I couldn't help but feel the familiarity of the situation at hand. This is normal for us. This is what I missed doing.

While he was sucking on my blood, I took the liberty of running my hands in the planes of his back, memorizing his muscularity in my head. I have to return to the rebellion, I thought grimacing as my primary mission came into mind. I hate leaving Calvin the second time but drastic times call for drastic measures.

"CALVIN!"

I flinched at the tone of Colton Wellington as he screamed his name not far from where we are. Calvin removed his fangs off my neck and growled at the interruption. "Shut the fùck up, Wellington!" He said, loud enough for the vampire lord to hear. He wiped blood off his mouth and steadied his gaze on me. I looked up to him and our eyes met; we both stared at each other, probably thinking of what to do next. I opened my mouth to speak only to he interrupted by him ", why do you need a wig?"