To Be As One

Diamond POV.

I hurried up and rolled out the bed. I grabbed the bag and put it in the closet quietly while Rock was still asleep. 

I grabbed the hotel phone and ordered room service.

Then, I took a quick shower.

I have to check up on my mom.. I wonder if she is still in the hospital.  Shit,  I hope she is..

She have no money to pay for a house and bills. I used to keep up with the bills and providing us with food.

My tears blended in with the water.

I don't know Why I'm crying.

I needa go back to church. I'm becoming this cold hearted person that I know I'm not.

People just made me this way.

I know the Bible says you should forgive and forget. I'm trying to forgive her for all the bullshit she put me through.. But it's hard man.

I turned the shower off after washing myself up. Getting out the tub, I stop over the sink and brushed my teeth. I pinned my hair up and plugged in the flatirons.

I don't have to work today..  So I might go house hunting or car shopping.

A knock came upon the bathroom door.

I unlocked it making sure my towel was wrapped tight.

"Goodmorning.. " I say to rock.

"'Morning.. " he say, pushing me out his way. He had a bag in his hand so I guess he was finna bath.

Must've went out to his truck and got some clothes or some.

I walked to the closet and grabbed some clothes.

I put on a white crop top that had black dots on it and some yellow  jeans with my sandals. I put on a yellow cardigan because it looks like the find is blowing a little.

I sat on the bed and grabbed my phone off the charger. I forgot to text Bambi last night, so I decided to send her a goodmorning text.

Me- Goodmorning. 

A few seconds later she texted back.

Bambi- Spark? 

I giggled. How she gone shorten my name.

Me- lol. Yeah...

Bambi - Ohhh.  Wassuh girl.. Imma ttyl.  This man getting on my nerves.

I didn't respond.

Rock came out the bathroom.

He had on a Black shirt, Gray Joggers and his Jordan 13 Barrons.

Wait.."ooooh.  Rock! You have those shoes?!" I yell, bouncing on the bed.

He stopped What he was doing and mugged me.

I  know he wanna say something smart. He took a deep breath then answered me. "Yeah.. MyMy have em too."

I smacked my lips. "Her little behind has too much for her age. "

"She can afford it, though."

"No.. You can afford it." I say, walking to the bathroom.

"You could've had them if yo' mouth wasn't soo Damn smart." He say sponge twisting his temp fade.

"Mhmmm. "

After doing my hair, I grabbed my purse.

"Where you going?" He asked me.