Pills and Potions.

Chapter 10.

"Soon as you outta Nigga's lives,  It's When they start to miss you"

-Nicki Minaj

Diamond POV.

I walked into the front where Rock was. He was in there with JJ and Quan. I Swear, He always throwing this damn baby on me.

Like, Ian fuck you and Ian carry no baby inside of me for eight months..I mean, Ian got no problem with MyMy or nothing.. I love ha' little ass like she's mines, but Ian supposed to have her 24/7.

I stood at the bottom of the steps.

"Rock" I called out.

They were in here, smoking.

He looked at me."Get yo child." I said. He looked at me then back to the blank TV.  I sat MyMy down at the end of the staircase and She start crying.

I ignored her and walked upstairs. I went inside my guest room and sat down on the bed.I looked at the time on my phone and it read 11:15 a.m.  I sigh then gets up and walks to my dresser.

I have to be at work at twelve. Might as Well start getting my clothes out. I walked to the closet and pulled out my high waist Mint Green skirt, a black tank top and blazer,  and my black sandals.

They start giving us certain colors to wear on certain days of the week.

I sat the outfit on the bed and noticed that ian here MyMy crying no more. I grabbed my phone and started scrolling through my Insta.

My door opened and closed. I didn't bother to look up from my phone.It's nobody but Rocks ass anyways..

Suddenly, I was pushed off the bed. I Swear, That Shit hurts. I dropped my phone, too.

"Rock! " I screamed, getting up."The Fuck, You do that fa'? " I ask, getting in his face.He sat MyMy on the bed then shoved me again.

This time I was pushed against the wall.

"Didn't you hear ha' crying?!" He asked, walking over towards me.

I rolled my eyes. "That's not my business, Tho '.."I mumble.

"What the hell you say?" He ask.

"Rock... That ain't my baby Which makes her not my responsibility..  Feel me?" I asked, trying to get up.

He pushed me back Down. "Get ha' ready and be down in a minute" He said, then walked out.

Ughhh. I hate him, at times. He needs to understand that I am NOT one of his little workers down at his trap house. I'm Diamond Hampton and I don't take Shit from nobody!

When He walked out, I got up and walked to the bed. I picked MyMy up." You know yo' daddy gets on my nerves right?" I asked in my baby voice. " I love you but I can just kill his as-butt " I said, bouncing her.

She was laughing, showing her little two bottom teeth and one at the top.

"Monmablaah " She said, talking Back. I smiled. I Swear, sometimes we be holding some good ass conversations. Lol.

I grabbed her then walked across the hall to her bedroom. I went to her dressers and grabbed a Jordan baby Onsie and some black Daisy dukes. I put that on her then put her on some Black Socks, along with her Jordan 1's.

This baby has too much stuff , Swear. Has more Shit then me!

Well, Of course She does... Look Who her daddy is.