Bad day?

(Excuse Mistakes.. This was rushed.)

"I had to regulate.."

-Migos.

Diamond POV.

I was woken up by someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Rock.

"Whaaat? " I groaned.

"Come on. Go get in the tub.I ran you some water" He laughed at the last part.

Swear,I'm laying down and can't even feel my legs.

Yesterday was... Was... I can't explain it.

He picked me up and took me to the bathroom.He was carrying me like I'm some little baby. Plus, I was still naked and He wasn't.

He sat me in the tub. Lawd.  This water know it feels good. "Where MyMy? " I ask.

"My momma just came and picked her up" He say, sitting on the toilet.

"Uh Uh..  Why you still in here?" I say,covering my breast.

He chuckled. "What you hiding? I already saw it anyways.. Flat chest ass"

I mugged him. "Bitch, My chest ain't flat.. I have titties and still..Get out.. please?"

He laughed, standing up. "Okay."

"Ian gone be able to walled at work,today. " I say, getting mad.

"Stay at home.."

"Boy, Mr. Green is not gonna let me stay at home.. He already be on our ass like dogs"

"Mr. Green don't run Shit...I do. I pay him and He pay y'all.. His job is in my hands" He say and walked out.

Dang,  Just like that?

I sat down and relaxed for a few more minutes before I actually started to wash up.

I let the stopper out then got out, too. I grabbed the towel then died office. Once I was finished, I wrapped the towel around me and left put the bathroom.

I walked inside the room and went to lock the door in case Rock tried to Bring his ass back on here.

Walking to my dressers, I pulled put a red tank top,  black spandex, and some undergarments.

I pit everything on then went and brushed my hair into a messy ball. pit on a pair of Socks then my Nike slides.

Swear, It hurts When I walk. Not how bad it felt earlier,though.

I walked into Rock's room to see him putting on earrings. "Where you finna go?" I ask, sitting on his bed.

"WE. are about to go put for breakfast..  I know you don't feel like cooking"

"Aweee.  Rock is being Sweet" I cooed,bouncing on the bed.

"Yeah. Don't get use to it... And good get ready."

I walked back to my first room and put on a pair of blue jeans on. I kept everything else on. Shit, Who am I tryna impress? Nobody.

"I'm ready" I say as I stepped back in his room.

"Okay..Come on"

"Carry me down the stairs? " I ask.

He chuckled. "Damn, I forgot."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as He did what I requested.

..

Rock POV.