Dreams & Nightmares

Diamond POV.

I walked into the front room. I was home alone and Rock was gone somewhere. I'm still shook about the fact that I have a baby in my stomach.

I'm not fit for a child. I'm only 17!

I grabbed the pickle jar and grabbed a pickle out and some ranch. I was starving.

I sat down and turned on the tv to NellyVille.

Lil Shawn Fine as hell.

I was just getting into the show when my phone rung. It was Rock.

"Hello?" I answered, biting the pickle.

"What you up to?" He asked.

"Eating a pickle and watching TV. "

"Ohhh.  Be ready in 30min. Blue finna come and pick you up."he said.

"Mhmm." I said and hung up.

I walked up stairs and went into Rock's room. I'm glad I left a few clothes over here.

I went into his closet and grabbed my Black Bandana pants, a white and black shirt and my Jordan 14 Black Toes.

I brushes my hair and fixed my make-up.

Slipping in my earrings, I looked at the clock. I had 15minutes left. Time is rolling. Maybe It's because I'm moving around slow.

I heard the doorbell ring. She sure did bring her ass over here fast.

I walked down the stairs and opened the door. I opened it to see a masked man with a gun pointed at me.

Panicking, I ran pack inside only to bee snatched by my ponytail.

He slung me on the floor and hut me with something. That's all I remember before blacking out.

Blue POV.

"There's three type of niggas in life.

Niggas that make it happen..

Niggas that watching it happen.

And niggas that don't even know what the Fuck is going on.."

I said aloud . I was riding to Rock's crib to pick up Diamond spoiled ass. He was throwing her a surprise baby short for their baby girl that they are having.

Ion know why he sent me to come and pick here up when he knows we don't get along.

Ugh.

"Choose one.

Yeah, I got all these bad bitches working..."

After riding for 15 minutes,  I pulled up to his house and was about to put in the security password but the gate was already unlocked.

Sitting up, I glanced in the security room. Gasping, I looked at the dead body. I immediately pulled out my phone and dialed Rock.

"Wassup? " he answered.

"Dude,  I just pulled up to yo' crib, right? And It's dead bodies EVERYWHERE! Bruh,  I'm not going any closer." I said.

"What the Fuck?!" He yelled.

"Ye-" I started. He cut me off.

"I'm on my way!"

Hanging up the phone, I backed out the driveway. No way I'm taking my skinny ass any closer.

Fuck that.

Rock POV.

I rushed out the building and hooked inside my truck. I pled out and hit 80 all the way to my side of town.

I picked up my phone and dialed Diamond.  She didn't answer. I tried two more times and got no answer.

Just then a private number called my phone.  Thinking it was her, I answered. 

"Diamond? " I ask.

"Mmm-mmm" it sounded like somebody was struggling to get their words out.

I slowed down. I know this game all too well. They've kidnapped Diamond and my unborn.

"I guess you know this sound?" I heard a guy on the other end say.

"Yeah man.. Just tell me what you want." I say trying to negotiate.

He laughed "Nothing.. " he said. "You took away something that I loved, the mother and my unborn. Now, I'm gonna take away yours. " he said.

I heard 4 gunshots then the line went dead...

Authors Note: This book is Almost over.