Chapter 7: UA Exam Results

Start from the beginning

I began to beg him to stop, knowing that he was going to make me watch this whole thing. The worse thing about this is that it's like he's doing it to me and not someone else because hearing their screams and begs for help are worse than hearing my own because I know that there is nothing I can do that will save them. I began screaming at him to stop as he began to grab some tools and rip off the person's nails. I didn't want to look, but I had no choice. "STOP IT PLEASE!! I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST DON'T HURT THEM ANYMORE!!" Tears were streaming from my face and there was no chance of stopping now. It took a lot to make me cry, but once I started, it was almost impossible to stop.

Shigaraki must have been happy with what I said, or the fact that I started crying, because he stopped everything and left the room. I sighed in relief from not having to go through that, even though I was still crying. I thought that I was going to be safe, until heard the sound of the door opening again...

I screamed and sat up in bed, tears running down from my face really fast. I felt a hand on my shoulder and tensed up immediately. "Calm down, dumbass. It's just me." I looked over and relaxed noticing Bakugo sitting in the chair next to my bed. I looked around for a bit before I realized two things. 1. It was really late. 2. We were in UA nurse's office. I looked back at Bakugo and noticed how tired he looked.

"Do you want to sleep? I can move over, and I promise not to disturb you." I offered kindly to him, scooting over a bit, making room. He sighed and climbed into the bed next to me. "Promise not to disturb me?" I nodded at him with a smile on my face. He made himself comfortable, and so did I, laying on my side with my back to him.

I closed my eyes. I wasn't even asleep before I began whimper because I could see the two main people I saw during the worst moments of my life. Bakugo grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me closer to him, so we were both laying on our back. "U-um... Bakugo?" He shushed me and pulled me so that I was on my side, facing him, with my head on his chest. His breathing was steady and calming and, without difficulty, fell asleep.

When I woke up, Bakugo was still asleep, but it was bright outside and Recovery Girl was wandering about, pulling bottles out and putting them in their proper place. Grandma Chiyo (Recovery Girl's real name) turned around and saw that I was awake. "Well good morning, Abigail." I was still waking up and my voice came out groggy. "Morning Grandma."

"How do you feel? You think you can move or get up?" I looked down and noticed that Bakugo had his arm wrapped around my waist, keeping me close to him while he sleeps. "I'm not sure, but I currently have an arm wrapped around me. I don't want to wake him up. He did stay up most of the night sitting in a chair." Grandma nodded in understanding and went back to doing her work.

Since there was nothing to really do, I got lost in my own thoughts until Bakugo woke up so that we could walk home together. Man, this mate stuff is really confusing. I don't even know how I should act when I'm around him. My body just wants to curl up to him and not let go no matter what the cost. Maybe I should try and get closer to Bakugo. Not physically just emotionally or mentally.

I was so caught up in my thoughts I almost didn't hear the slight groan that came from Bakugo's mouth. When I turned around, he was waking up and we made eye contact. Time had seemed to stop then and there for the both of us. All we could do was get lost into each other's eyes.

That was until Grandma Chiyo decided to speak up.

"Now that you're both awake, you can leave. I had to contact your parents and they are expecting you both home today." I sighed and got up and began to stretch my body out. Bakugo did the same and I couldn't help but notice the skin that showed when his shirt lifted up.