Chapter 4: Out Of Nowhere

Start from the beginning

Ironwood unholstered his gun and ained it at her, "You

Ironwood unholstered his gun and ained it at her, "You." She waved with a smile, "You are associated with Roman Torchwick, are you not?" She nodded, "What are you doing here." She just looked around before looking back at him. Ironwood grew irritated due to the girl not talking.

Then, a bullhead fell from the sky and crashed into the woods. Ironwood pulled the trigger and shot Neo, only for her to shatter into glass. Bullheads were falling from the sky still as the sky filled with bright lights, Winter yelled, "Take cover!" They attempted to take cover as artillery rounds pummeled them, destroying buildings and their cover.

After a solid hour, the artillery stopped. The groups were out cold as vehicles pulled up. Soldiers rushed forth and trained their guns on the knocked out intruders. A certain tiger eared girl walked toawards the piled bodies.

Y/n's POV

I steoped out of the armored vehicle as it came to a stop. I grabbed pistol as I walked up to the soliders who surrounded the unconscious bodies. I knew this would get their attention, my gut never lies. I looked at the bodies to see Ironwood. I pointed at him, "Roman, Cinder. Take him." Cinder and Roman walked out of the shadows and looked at Ironwood before Cinder smirked. Spee walked up beside me and looked at me, "Commander, the Sirens can take fragments of the atlesian tech and perform research on it so we can make copies of there technology.".

I nodded at my secretary and patted her on the head before kissing her cheek, "Tell the Empress to come collect the fragments. Get vehichles here so we can load them up and tale them with us." She smiled and nodded, "Yes commander." She ran off to talk to the Empress. I watched as Ironwood got dragged off. I looked a the other bodies and seen Sun, Neptune and his other teammates so I pointed to them which the soldiers took. I noticed a white haired girl in Atlas clothing.

I walked towards her. She looked like an older Schnee. As I turned the girl over into her back, I seen it was Winter. Apparently me turning her over woke her. Her eyes fluttered open as I stated down at her. Her icy blue eyes stared up at me. I smiled, "Morning sleeping beauty."

Winter's POV

My head hurts like hell. It feels like I was hit with a dust crate. My eyes fluttered open as I seen a girl leaning over me. She had golden eyes and tan skin. She had white hair and...faunus ears?! I looked at her before she smiled and said,"Morning sleeping beauty." I blushed at her warm breath against my face. But, now that I look closer, she seems familiar. She kinda looks like Y/n. But Y/n died months ago.

I opened my mouth to speak but to no avail. I touched my throat as the girl stood up. She wore a strange looking uniform.

(What you are wearing except it says L/n)

The ranking on her uniform was that of a commanders. The tag on it said, 'L/n'. My eyes widened, it's actually Y/n! I went to stand up only to feel a gun barrel press up against my head. I adjusted my head to look behind me. It was an atlesian soldier?! What the hell is this?!

I slowly raised my hands before noticing the other groups were knocked out. I watched as Y/n walked over to Ruby Rose. She kneeled beside her unconscious body before taking out a card from her unform and slipping it inside Ruby's shirt. She patted the silver eyed girls chest before standing back up. She looked at me before smirking, "Its nice seeing you again Winter. But it seems we're on different sides now. You can join me if you want, but it comes with a price. I'll leave you a card when you decide.".

Y/n came over to me before handing me the card and pecking me on the lips. I blushed and went wide eyed as she just winked and walked off, "Let's go!" She did a gesture with her hand before the soldiers walked towards their vehichles. I sat there, touching my lips thinking of what just happened. I looked around in search of Ironwood. He was gone, along with a team. Team SSSN. I stood up before looking around. Buildings were obliterated and turned into ash and dust. The mechs that were once there were gone. I began to walk around.

I looked at a small building that was barely standing. I walked in and couldn't see anything. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my scroll. I turned on the light as I began to search around. I came to a door that was jammed. I kicked at it a few times before it fell. I coughed as dust kicked up. I shined my light around and layed eyes on a desk. On it was a button, flashlight, keys, and a gun.

I grabbed the flashlight as my scroll died. I moaned in annoyace as I turned the flashlight on and put away my scroll. I looked at the button that had switches and pressed it. I jumped as the floor broke apart. I looked down and seen nothing but darkness. I flipped a few switches as I heard something that sounded like a conveyer. I oressed another switch as a vehicle rose up on a platform.

 I oressed another switch as a vehicle rose up on a platform

It had no emblem on it. I looked around for a light. I seen a switch on the wall and flipped it as a light came on. I turned off the flashlight before walking around the large vehichle. I looked at the back to see a hatch. I went to touch it but a pad like thing lit up with a blue light and a click was heard. I tugged at the handle casuing the hatch to open. I climbed in and went to the driver seat.

I sat down and looked at the dashboard of it. It had holographic panels on it. I seen a ignition piece and pulled out the key. It was like a card so I slid it in as the engine roared to life. I seen a symbol that looked like a headlight so I pressed it. As the headlights came on, the garage door opened. I drove the truck out to see the teams were awake and looking around.

To be continued...