|I| Whoreo & Kidnapping

6 hours ago

I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped my lips. Oh crap, I thought to myself as I tried to control my breathing. Just one more I told myself. Fudge sickles!

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!"

Oh,shiz!

Slowly I turned around. Lord kill me now.

"NIÑO INGRATO" (You ungrateful child), my grandmother yelled. Wearing a cheetah printed silk nightgown with hair curlers in her hair. She was a sight to behold. Literally.

I forced myself to try to swallow the last remaining bite of oreo in my mouth. Hell hath no fury like my grandma. If looks could kill I'd be in hell already.

"I didn't mean too! They were sitting on the island and were just calling my name!", it was a feeble excuse and a pitiful one.

My Abuela's eyes burned with fury and before I knew it, a barrel of a gun was pointed in my face.

"ABUELA! (Grandma), I yelled as a course of fear ran through my veins. I heard the sound of footsteps running down the stairs.

"MOM!?", my mother screamed as she took in the sight of my grandma pointing a gun in my face.

"SHE STOLE MY OREOS! THIS NIÑO STOLE MY FOOD AND SHE'S GONNA PAY!"(niño means child), my grandma yelled as anger shone deep in her hazel eyes.

"PUT. THE. GUN. DOWN. NOW,"
my mother practically yelled in a calm tone. Shoot I was beyond calm. I was almost about to pee myself. Very slowly, grandma lowered the gun.

"What the hell were you thinking madre?" (Madre means mother) My mother asked calmly as she grabbed the gun and clicked the safety back on.

Shrugging her shoulders and grabbing the pack of opened Oreos. She turned around to head back to her room.

"At least your niño knows better than to mess with her Abuela's Oreos now." She replied back as she walked up the stairs to her bedroom with her Oreos clutched in a tight grip.

I sighed and waited patiently for my mother's lecture. In one, two, three...

"Abarrane, you know better than to mess with your abuela's Oreos." My mother calmly said, honestly I don't understand how she could be so calm. I JUST HAD A GUN POINTED AT MY FACE.

"Really mom? She just pointed a GUN to my face." I replied pointing towards the stairs. My mother is a beautiful woman. Her long brunette hair with streaks of blonde complemented her brown honey eyes and tanned skin. Wearing a loose silk nightgown with lace fringe on the top I couldn't help but envy how she could look amazing in anything.

Folding her arms across her chest she gave me the look.

"No uh uh. I am not taking the blame for this one. She had no right." I argued. I wasn't going to back down. I understand my grandma isn't all there in her mind. But if she seriously thinks I'm going to just forgive and forget she was dead wrong.

"I'm going out and I'll get my own Oreos." Before she could reply I was out the door and in the car in less than a minute. Sighing, I put the keys in the ignition and slowly backed the car out of the driveway. I put the car in drive and headed towards the nearest store. My life felt like a wreck. It's been less than a week since we moved in with my grandma. Since then, I've had a pan, a skillet, a broom, and now a gun used on me.

I parked the car in an empty parking spot. Turning the key in the ignition and then yanking a little too hard as I pulled the key out and slide it in the pocket of my black joggers. Opening the car door and slamming it shut behind me, I started walking to the door of the small convenience store. I let out a soft thank you as a middle-aged man in front of me held the door open for me. At least chivalry isn't dead. Grabbing a bag of Cheetos, on the border chips, mild pace salsa, and my favorite cookies that resulted in me getting a gun to my face at 12:00 at night, Oreos.

I walked to the front of the store and placed my items down on the counter.

" This is the fourth time you've been to my store this week Abarrane. What did Maria do this time, eh?" Old man Marco asked as he rung up my items. For a man in his 70s, Marco was something else. Grey hair with streaks of white and brown eyes that seemed to capture your attention. Let's not forget the pearly white smile. At 70 Marco still has his teeth and no dentures. Lightly tanned skin and a face that looked like it was carved from the gods themselves, he was a sight to behold.

"Let's just say it involved Oreos and a Glock pointed at my face," I replied casually like it was no big deal. I glared at Marco as he chuckled. He bagged up my items and told me the total cost. I handed him my credit card and waited as he swiped the card. He handed it back to me with my receipt.

"Thanks, Marco. Have a goodnight." I told him as I grabbed my bag of goodies.

"Buenas Noches, Abarrane." (Good night) Marco replied back still chuckling.

I hurried to my car knowing that my mother would be upset if I didn't make it home soon. Goosebumps run down my arms as I opened the driver's side door. Don't turn around, I told myself as I slowly started to get the car. I barely had time to scream as I felt a needle pierce the side of my neck. I tried to keep my eyes open as I looked to my left. A man in a black hoodie with a mask covering his face stared back at me. Struggling to keep my eyes open, I felt my body go weak and tried to catch myself as I started falling out of the car.

I felt a pair of hands grab me and lift me up. I couldn't fight to keep my eyes open anymore.  Then darkness took over.

TO BE CONTINUED