Hmph, Mrs.Pooh?

Getting up in the morning, typical Sunday morning.

I guess the "You snooze you loose." thing really applied on me. I never woke up late, not once. I pretty much like being on time, I hated people who were ever late for something. But I had nothing to do that day, so waking up for me was just a routine, I didn't go to parties at all so that made waking up a lot easier.

So, I got up and did what I always do when I wake up, and wow, there's a party down stairs. (I was being sarcastic, turns out there really is a party, at 8 in the morning.) I hear noises, A LOT of noises. It's like fifty people are talking at once. Talk about a headache!

So I walk down stairs in my stupid Winnie The Pooh tshirt and a pretty short short. Yeah, I know. I'm cool like that!

To be very surprised that my mom, has invited all her friends, not to mention some of them showed up with their HOT sons.

And regarding me... I decided to run upstairs, and commit suicide. Since one of those boys was the most popular kid at school. I know right? Could this get any worse?

My mom shows up 2 minutes later, yelling at me for not being polite and running upstairs like a stupid 5 year old, I guess she wanted me to greet them in my Winnie the pooh tshirt. Sure, running up the stairs was much more stupid.

So I change and wear something nice, desperately trying to hide my face, and walk out the door without being seen. BOOYAH! I did it, I could be a spy. 'The amazing spy Hannah' hey that kind of has a ring to it. Turns out Mike was outside.

"Hey there" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Umm hi?" I answered, suspiciously.

I wasn't the kind of girl that freaked out when the most popular kid at school was talking to me. Well anyways, "nice pjs" he adds.

"Thanks, bye now."

But I guess the 'Bye now.' part was like a 'nice seeing you, keep talking, I don't have to go anywhere.' I really didn't have to go anywhere but I wanted to run away from all those snobs mom called 'Friends.' So he continues talking "In a rush I see, heading somewhere fun? Could it be the Winnie Pooh reunion?"

Stupid him, what the hell was a Winnie Pooh reunion? And if there was something like that, I would want to know. "Whatever, bye" I run off before he could say anything. I texted Samantha saying I was coming over, I got a text back saying "k, see ya.(:"

Hanging out with Sam was fun, it always is.

I head home thinking no one would be there except mom cleaning up, turns out there was still this one lady called Mrs.Trench, Mike's mom. And another snob called Mrs.Fitts with her son who really wasn't in our school so I don't know who he is.

Mike was in the kitchen talking to what's his name, son of Mrs.Fitts. God knows what they're talking about.

I walk in the kitchen, I wanted to get a soda. But nothing happens in peace around here. "So I see you're back." Mike says.

"Really, Mike?" Not talking to me at school but talking to me here?"

"Well, aren't you just a hater?" He said, which was completely pointless. Ugh, stupid kid.

"No, I don't hate you. Cause you're just a freaking ray of sunshine."

Scaring what's his name, as if he'd seen a monster. I walk out the kitchen with a smirk saying "buh-bye, FREAKS."

I head upstairs for a nap. Turns out it was more like an animal sleeping through winter, waiting for it to end.

Waking up monday morning, doing what I usually do when I wake up. Until I get to my wardrobe not knowing what to wear, I chose dark blue skinny jeans, with a white tank top and a cardigan on top. I head to school not intending to make this day special, just another day at school.

An hour before heading home, I was next to my locker minding my own business when someone whispers in my ears "Hey there Mrs.Pooh, I liked the legs though."

Of course it was the obnoxious Mike.

I gave him a 'walk away, or you'll die' look.

I was kind of happy I was seen talked to by him, I mean he is the most popular kid at school, but he was still jerk/perv.

We were okay out of school, but in school we didn't talk. I mean I don't get freaked out cause he's popular, I don't get intimidated easily either. But today he suddenly decided to talk to me? After the 'incident', awesome. Every girl in this school would like him to tap what she's got, but instead he comes after the girl who finds him obnoxious. I could see that he was after me, I mean it was plain to see, just kidding! Of course he wasn't. I wasn't something special but my guy friends say I'm hot, so they flirt every once in a while. But, in school I chose not to be the popular kid, I had the chance you know but I didn't want it.

I'm not popular, neither am I a 'loser.'

I was just middle class in this kingdom called school. Last hour bell rang, I got my stuff and walked out being greeted by Josh, Jason, Alex, and Samantha. My four best friends, but mostly it was me and Sam. The funniest was Josh, we had a thing before but it's really nothing now. Samantha has a crush on him now, and I told her it was okay with me if one day she started dating him, I didn't get the whole 'girl code' thing.

We rode in my car, it's an old piece of crap, I don't even know what it is. But it had room for five people. Me and Alex were infront, Josh, Jason, and Sam were in the back.

We went to Izzy's Spot, it's like a café where all the kids at our school go to.

They all walked infront of me, I sighed saying "ladies first, you morons." I wasn't you're sophisticated kind of girl, but I wasn't boyish either. Mike was there, how did I find out? He blocked my way as soon as I walked in, he stood infront of me, he had muscles... Not too much, just perfect, insane abbs, beautiful Amber eyes, perfect nose, amazing messy brown hair, incredible mouth, that just would ask for you to... But I don't like him like that, I think?

"Move." I said sighing.

"No." He answered with a smirk, god this boy knows how to annoy me.

I stand on my tiptoes and get so close to his face that my lips almost touch his, whispering "move." My breath headed towards his mouth. He just stood there, I pushed right past him, it was easy. I think he liked my little seduction there, but I meant it as a joke, I'm not a bitch or anything.

So I headed towards my friends table, I took a seat next to Sam, she giggled and said "someone's got someone wrapped around there finger." they all laughed.

I just smirked and did the eyebrows thing saying "yeah, that's how I roll."

--

I deleted the last two stories cause I absolutely hated them.

I hope you like this though. Cause if you do like it I'm sure I won't hate it and I'll update.

F. x