WHAT?!

Alarm freaking clock starts annoying me in the morning.

I try to reach out and make it shut up, I failed.

I got up and unplugged it. Headed to the bathroom for a warm shower and then got dressed.

Normal school day so far until I was called into the principal's office by the speaker thingy. I shrugged and walked to the devil's lair, principal Thompson's office.

"Hello." He smiles. "Please come in." He smells like coffee, with a crappy perfume? Oh well.

"Yes Mr.Thompson?" I asked, his office had a weird vibe, I texted Sam saying "if I don't come out in 5 minutes, call the cops."

"Hannah since you are a brilliant student, I mean look at your grades! So we acknowledged that you're smart, you sleep in class but since you're grades are doing well we'll let it slide. We need your help. Are you up to it?" He asked.

He caught me off guard, weird guy.

"With what?"

"We need you to tutor someone."

"Sure, who is it?"

"You'll start today. Thanks a lot."

"Wai- what? Who is it?"

"Gregory Thompson."

"Your nephew? The dumbest jock ever? Are you kidding me? I bet if you got Einstein to teach him the ABCs, he'd fail miserably."

He chuckled and said "please Hannah, he's going to get kicked out of the football team due to his grades. Please, just help him pass." He pleaded me.

I sighed and then nodded and walked out.

Gregory Thomson is Mike's friend. He's dumber than a sack of potatoes! Just my luck.

He's a player, and an ass, which is not helping at all.

I saw Mike and told him everything. He laughed and smiled out of pity, Sam did the same thing. SEE? Everyone knew this is so stupid. At the end of the school day Mr.Thompson gave me Greg's number so I could text him and schedule a time for our everyday routine, which is me teaching him, actually it's me living hell.

Anyways, I texted him.

"Hey, Greg. Meet me at my house in 15 minutes.

Hannah."

34 minutes later the doorbell rang, I answered and it was him.

"You are 19 minutes late young man." I groaned.

He chuckled and apologized.

It wasn't really awkward, just us studying.

He flirted every now and then but I figured he wouldn't do anything cause he knows I'm with Mike, and he's like one of Mike's closest friends.

The day was done, he umm is STILL STUPID!

I can't really put it in a nice way. He is stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid! Ugh, it feels good to get it out of my system, even if it was just in my mind.

He thanked me, and then went.

Mike called, just asking how did it go and stuff like that.

There was nothing interesting so that was exactly what I said.

When I hung up, the land phone rang.

No one ever calls us here, but I picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Hannah. Hannah Dugg?" The male voice asked.

"Yes, who is this?"

He replied...

The slowest moment of my life. The moment that crushed me, the moment I turned numb.

It was the call that ended my life.

All the thoughts that were in my head were that I didn't want to live anymore, I dropped the phone.

"Hello? Hello? Are you there?" I could hear him on the phone but I couldn't move.

---

So yeah there you go.

Aaaahh, I love cliff hangers. Lol, hope you like it!

F. x