A shoulder to cry on.

As soon as I knocked the door he opened. If I wasn't so sad I'd assume he was waiting for me. By this time me and Ryan were spending a lot of time together. He was like a brother to me, and I needed a brother right now. I just lost mine. My blood related brother. Of course Ryan didn't know anything, and I know myself; I know that I can't tell him the whole story... I know I would cry more while doing it. But, I stepped inside still crying a river. Ryan ushered me to the couch, and sat next to me. He suddenly reached for me, and held me in his arms saying it's okay, and that it's all going to be fine. It felt like a jolt of electricity ran through me. I felt a little safe. I actually felt a little better. I wished if I could go back home to mom and just cry while hugging her, but I knew that would never happen.

"Have you read your mom's will?" He suddenly asked.

How did he know?!

"N-no, how did y-you know?" I asked cluelessly.

"Well apparently my mom's your legal guardian now." He smiled a little.

"Oh." I answered.

"Hannah, honey, is there something else you want to tell me?"

"Ryan, please, not right now." I sat there crying in his arms for god knows how much. And he didn't complain; he just sat there holding me.

Ryan's POV.

It hurt me to see her like this. I never wished to see her in this position, so vulnerable. But the weird thing is the sensational feeling I had when I reached to hug her, as soon as my hand touched there was this spark that I couldn't deny. I don't think she felt it, but I did and it was amazing.

She sat there crying her heart out on me. And frankly it made me happy, not in a selfish way but she came to me when she needed someone. My Hannah.

Third person's POV.

Little did he know he was her last choice. Little did they all know that Hannah hadn't completely gotten over her feelings towards Ryan. He would of been her first choice if she hadn't felt weird around him, and she didn't know why. She still didn't realize she still feels that way towards him.

Hannah's POV.

After what felt like years of crying I started telling Ryan the story; how I heard the news, how I went to Mike, how I called Sam, and how I ended up here.

I saw a mixture of feelings in his eyes. A little sadness, disappointment, and a whole lot of anger. Not knowing why... I hugged him like my life depended on it.

Ryan and Sam were everything to me right now and I wouldn't let anything or anyone come between us. Not even the asswipe Mike.

I never thought I would be saying this about mike but what the hell? He broke me when I needed to be put back together.

Him and I are definitely over.

---

So, I'm posting this unedited cause I haven't had the time to edit it.

I know all the chapters are like super short but if you combine a couple together there would be more pages and less chapters so yeah, I don't want to bore you completely.

Anyway, hope you enjoy.