1.

MY OUTFIT:

MY BEST FRIEND:

MY BEST FRIEND:

My POV "Oh my god!! Khia!! Jimin marry me already" I look at Alyson and say "your so weird Aly" she then says "how come your not like this with suga

My POV
"Oh my god!! Khia!! Jimin marry me already" I look at Alyson and say "your so weird Aly" she then says "how come your not like this with suga. He's your bias" I then say "yeah he is and I'm just not like you other girls. Like how long have we known each other" Alyson then says "since first grade" I then say "so therefore you know me more then anyone else out there and you know I ain't crazy" she then says "true" I get up and go to the kitchen and grab me an orange soda and drink and Alyson says "dreams are meant to become reality" she takes out two tickets and says "I got us vip badges and front row seat tickets to see BTS" I say "no way! There's no way you got those kind of tickets" I come and take one of them and say "your sure these are real. You never know they could be counterfeit" she then says "but their not"

I then say "this is for real? We're going to see our boys!?" She then says "Khia we are meeting the one and only BTS" I then say "like wow" she then nods her head yes without hesitation. We hug and she says "let's celebrate Starbucks style" I put my shoes back on and grab my purse and we head out. As soon as we got there she got her vanilla americano and I got my black coffee. As I took a sip I say "today is the best day ever" someone pulls out a seat from our table and it's my other best friend Irene

 As I took a sip I say "today is the best day ever" someone pulls out a seat from our table and it's my other best friend Irene

I say "well ain't it my favorite cousin that's also my best friend. What you drinking there?" Irene then says "straight up black coffee. This is what we do" we cheers me and her and she says "no one won't go to the bts concert with me tomorrow night. I want my jin oppa" I then say "how about you just go with us if you can't find someone to go with you" Alyson then says "look at her ticket though. She won't be able to see jin" I look at her ticket and say "how long have you known me Alyson? Since forever .. you know how good I am on them computers girl. She's so seeing her oppa jin, I'll see my suga and you'll see your jimin" Irene hugs me and says "your the best cousin ever I love you" I then take her hand and say "my cousin is 28 tomorrow  we are taking her to see her second favorite person" Irene then says "your my number one Khia always have and always will be" we grab our coffees and head back to my place. I go to my computer and do my thing and scan my lanyard badge and out comes another and I put a black thing around the hole and done. I say "they won't know if it's real" I come out and say "to the cousin from me. Happy early birthday Irene" (a/n: I am a fan of red velvet Irene is my bias within the group)
~
As I am almost done with my late night jog someone bumps into me and we both fall down to the ground and he says "oh shit I'm sorry. I'm in a hurry before they catch up to me" how come I've heard that voice before. He sounds like Yoongi. I look up and he takes off his mask and I say "oh my god... Yoongi!?" He puts his hand to my mouth shushing me and says "please don't say anything loud. Those girls will find me. I love my fans it's just tomorrow we have a show and I just wanted to catch some air" I then say "I know you but you don't know me. I'm Khia Gray nice to finally meet you Yoongi" he comes up to me and smiles he grabs my hand and starts running we run into an ally and he says "well Khia it's nice to meet you. You must be athletic" I then say "I was on the track team and soccer team in high school. I do my best" he then says "impressive" I say "thanks"

He then says "how come you are not freaking out while I'm front of you. Do  fans usually freak?" I say "how do you know I'm a fan" he then says "your wearing bts sneakers" I look down and say "well damn you got me" he chuckles and says "cute.. I like you Khia" I then say "I'm just not like the other girls out there really. Girls do cheerleading and drama and squealing shit. While there's me who's nothing like that at all. I was quite the tomboy in elementary school" he then says "got it oh and how old are you" I say "I'm 23 years old" we look and then girls run pass by I then say "wow... girls will be girls" i then look back him and say "well I got to go now. See you tomorrow Yoongi you guys are going to do great" I then walk away and he catches me and says

"You really aren't like the others. I like you.. hey keep your eye out tomorrow I'll be looking for you" we smile and head our separate ways.
~

As soon as I got home my cousin turns on the lamp and says "your late" I then say "Irene you may be 5 years older then me. But don't worry ok an old friend bumped into me on my way home" she then says "oh and which one did you meet?" I then say "remember Lexi Wong? It was her" I put my forehead to hers and say "don't ever worry about me. I know it's in your nature to do so but always know. I'm good ok I'm a ass kicker" she smiles and I stand straight and say "let's get some sleep we got a big day tomorrow birthday girl" she says "your parents would be proud of you. Such a strong girl" we exchange hugs and I go to my room undress into my pjs and go to bed for the night.

Can't wait to see Yoongi again tomorrow I smile and go to sleep