Between Coffee and Love

Depuis le début

"Lab, galing mo talaga. When did you take this silhouette shot?" She said as she still stared at the book cover.

"That was during your last week of working here. I caught you checking on your phone and leaning against the kitchen door as the sun sets." I said to her.

"Wow! Ang galing! Stalker pala kita eh." She said laughing.

"You can say that." I said laughing at her.

"Lab, thank you sa gift mo. I loved it." She said.

"You're welcome love." I said to her.

"I have a gift for you too." She said smiling as she gets her guitar that she had set in the corner.

She plugs in her electric guitar to an amplifier she brought along. She strums her guitar twice. She plays from her memory a melody I haven't heard before, it must be her original song. She hums as she played the guitar.

Ohhh, Ohhh
Ohhh, Ohhh
Ohhh, Ohhh

She hummed smiling at me.

Sabi nya mahal ka nya
Pero sabi ko nagkakamali ka
Nakita ko sa kwento n'ya
Na sunod lang s'ya sa kagustuhan mo
Pero bakit ba ganon ang tema
Na kahit pa lokohin mo'y...

She sing these lines with ease.

Sa'yo parin.
Kung ako man ang syang kapiling mo
Kagaya rin.
Ang pagiging isang bulag sa damdamin ko.

Sa'yo parin,
Di ka ba naawa
Kailangan bang hintayin na magsawa
Ako na ay napapagod sa kakakinig ng mga kwento mo.
Pero bakit ba ganon ang tema
Na kahit na mapagod sayo'y.

She smiled at me.

Ganon parin.
Kung ako man ang s'yang kapiling mo
Kagaya rin.
Ang pagiging isang bulag sa damdamin ko.

Sa'yo parin.
Kung sakali mang s'yang kapiling mo
Ganun parin.
Pagtuloy mo man ang nais mo
Sayo parin.
Kahit na malayo sa'yong mga halik
At ako'y masabik.
Sayo parin.
Ang laman ang damdamin at pag iisip
Sa'king pananabik.

She sing these lines with some angst in her voice. There was something with her singing that says her feelings.

Sa'yo parin.

Bakit ba ganon ang tema?

kahit na mapagod sayo'y
Ganon parin.
Kung ako man ang s'yang kapiling mo
Kagaya rin.
Pag patuloy mo man ang nais mo
Sa'yo parin.
Kahit na malayo sa'yong mga halik.

At ako'y masabik,
Sa'yo parin.
Ang laman ng damdamin at pag iisip
Sa'king pananabik.
Sa'yo parin.
Sa'yo parin.
Sa'yo parin.
Sa'yo parin.

She sang to me as she finished strumming her guitar. I clapped my hands and rose from my seat. I caught her against a hug, I hugged her so tight.

"Lab, isinulat ko ang kantang ito nung nanliligaw pa lang ako sayo, pangako ko, sayo lang ako." She said to me.

"Thank you love. I absolutely loved the song, but more so your singing voice." I said to her in a sob.

"Lab? Bakit ka umiiyak?" She asked me.

"W-wala love, natouch lang ako sa kanta mo na naisulat mo para sa akin." I said to her as I pulled away from the hug.

She lets me pull away, she wiped my tears away and smiled sweetly at me.

"Tahan na lab, sorry kasi pina-iyak kita." She said.

"Mababaw lang talaga ang luha ko lovelove, but thank you for the song." I said to her.

Pagtapos ng impromptu song number ni Glaiza, we sat down again and out came Sam with our dinner of Lasagna and steaks. She served us as Glai and I smiled into each other. Parang walang katapusan ang mga ngiti ko ngayon. Dinner with my love and for a second just us. I couldn't ask for anything better than this.

A/N:

This chapter is dedicated to Vi_AndreA, I hope you are doing well now.

Finally to AibreanParel, who I have hurt last night with words I didn't exactly mean, I'm sorry bebe. ☹️

To my readers this will be the last update for this week. Next week na ulit ang update ko, maraming salamat po for supporting this story.

Spread light and love!

- Sky