Chapter 6: Entrance Exam

Începe de la început

{Time Skip} (A few months later, entrance exam day)

I woke up this morning by my alarm. What the hell do I have an alarm for? I don't go to school. It took me a couple of minutes to remember that today was the day of the entrance exam. With that thought, I immediately jumped out of bed and looked for some clothes that I could wear for the exam.

Most people that are related to pros would get through by recommendations, but I wanted to prove that I belonged into UA my own way, if that meant that I had to get in the normal way, then so be it. I finally found a tank top that was black with some leggings that were also black with some pink stipes on the sides.

I put those under something that looked formal for everything that they do before the fighting. I looked into the mirror and decided I looked good. After that, I walked out of my room, down the hall, down the stairs, and made my way to the kitchen so that I could have breakfast and eat something that would keep me energized for the exam.

I settled for grabbing an energy bar and eating before I went into UA. I looked over at the clock and noticed what time it was. I had promised that I would meet Midoriya, and All Might at the beach so I could watch Midoriya inherit One for All. "Mom! I'm leaving! I have somewhere to be, and I'll be late if I don't leave now!" Of course, mom yelled back asking if I ate. Wanting to leave, I lied and told her yes, then I left the house.

Jogging to the beach, I had to think of what was going to happen at the entrance exam. UA is extremely prestigious, and it is very difficult just to get in. That's because their exam singles out who can and who can't become good heroes based on how well they do during what they call 'mock battles'.

When I finally reached the beach, All Might had just arrived and was as surprised as I was. Midoriya had managed to not only clean his area of the beach, but he cleaned up the entire beach. He was yelling at the top of his lungs and looked tired. I could tell he was about to fall and got instantly worried. Luckily, before Midoriya actually hit the ground, All Might caught him and was in his buff form.

They went through a ceremony of sorts, but I got bored easily so I tuned them out. Finally, something really amusing to me happened. All Might plucked some of his hair and told Midoriya to eat it. I know if I was in his position, I would have thought All Might had lost his mind, but since I'm his niece, I knew that he wasn't joking around. Midoriya did eat the hair, but I had to look away because of how gross it was.

I knew that we had to get going so I said goodbye to All Might and started to jog away so that I could get to UA slightly early. Running is only something I do when I'm scared out of my mind and not thinking clearly. It took me a few minutes, but I finally made it to UA. I didn't want to walk into the auditorium, where they were going to tell us the rules of the exam, but I didn't want to get looked at weirdly because I knew where everything was. So, I just decided to look like I was lost and looking for the auditorium.

I walked around for a few minutes before I decided to head straight to the auditorium and not procrastinate any longer than I already had. I quickly made my way to where everybody was and found where I was going to sit, which was right in between Midoriya and Bakugo. Now all I had to do is not draw attention to myself and hope that the staff don't recognize me from when I was a kid. (A/N: Aizawa used to take Abby with him to UA when her mom worked because it was most convenient.)

The introduction, or whatever you want to call it, began and I slowly but surely began to grow nervous. We were going to fight robots. Not that I couldn't beat the robots easily, but I was scared because I knew that the number of robots defeated put you in a place on a scoreboard.