I walked into the kitchen and couldn't help but actually gasp. "What are you two doing?!" I whisper yelled as Benny and Nat froze in their spots. Benny was covered from head to toe in flour and Nat was stood up on the counter opened up bottles of seasonings everywhere.

"Well daddy said to take care of mommy and we wanted to make lunch for her. We don't know how to make sandwiches." Nat told me holding a can of beans in his hand.

"First of all, you don't need beans for a sandwich." I sighed walking over and lifting him off the counter. "Or flour!"

"We made a super mess." Benny pouted wiping at his eyes. "We just wanted to make mommy her favorite. Ham and cheese sandwich."

"Why the flour?" I asked, curious to hear the answer.

"Nat said we had to make the bread from scratch cause that's what mommy does." Benny told me and I rolled my eyes. Typical Kaylee making herself sound good. She kills me sometimes.

I walked over to the the cupboard and pulled out the bag of bread.

"She lied." Nat whispered looking over at Benny. They were too funny. "Can you please help us clean up, we don't want to get in trouble."

So like the good aunt I am I helped them clean up the massive mess they made. "So are you guys excited to have two little sisters?"

"Mhm, on little sister for me and one little sister for Benny." Nat told me as he sweeped up the cheerios that fell out of the container.

"Uh I don't think it works like that." I laughed opening the garbage can.

"How do you know? You don't have any kids Aunt Riley." Damn, did I just get burned by an 8 year old about my own family life?

"Yeah well, one day, it's a lot of work. I mean look at this mess you guys made." I looked down at Nat, runnng my hands through my hair. Was he right? "Just go bring this up to your mom." I handed the tray to Nat and the glass of iced tea to Benny and sent them on their way.

I fished into my purse and pulled out my phone sliding my finger across the lock screen. "Hey babe, this is a surprise."Harry's voice came through the phone crystal clear.

"Mhm yeah sorry to just call like this."

"No problem at all, I just got out of the shower. What's up?" He asked and I could hear the rustling of something in the background.

"Nothing I'm over Kaylee's now and I was just helping the kids make her lunch. Was the flight good?" I questioned chewing on my finger nails.

"Eh, it was okay. You sound anxious. What's wrong?" 

"I was just ya know talking with the boys and it made me realize, like I don't know. What are we doing? I know this probably isn't the best time for this cause you just left for tour and everything." I sighed sinking into the sofa.

"Riley, it's fine. I think we've both been procrastinating this conversation. I have a while before I need to be anywhere so it's okay."

"I want a family, Harry. You haven't even ever brought it up before." I looked around the living room at all their pictures on the wall and everything.

"Well, in all fairness you haven't either Riley." He shot back with a bite in his tone, but he was right. "I mean like you said we can't do anything about it right now. But, on my first break when we come back I think we should... work on it. I want a family too." 

"Alright, I love you. Talk to you later, alright?" I picked at my nails letting his words sink in.

"Love you too baby girl." The phone clicked and line went dead. I stood with my phone in my hand for a while until Kaylee came down the stairs with Nat and Benny at her side, laughing and giggling around their mother.

I wasn't jealous, I was happy for her. I just wished that could be me. "Hey Riley, the boys said you helped them make that." She smiled walking into the living room. I nodded and sat down on the couch next to her, watching the boys run into the play room. 

I watched as she sorted through all the small toy pieces on the coffee table looking for the remote. Maybe I was jealous of her, maybe a little envious. She had such a nice life. A husband and two boys, more on the way. 

I knew that her life was different from mine and I would get my family one day but I wanted it now. Seeing how happy she was made me almost... angry. Not in the bad way, the kind of way that I hate her. Just in a way that she beat me to it. I love her, she's my best friend but I was jealous, fuck. So jealous of her life. 

"You okay?" My eyes snapped up to meet hers and I nodded giving her a small smile. 

Be patient Riley. You'll get your family. You'll get it.

Alright so it's been a while but thankfully my laptops working and you guys have been so patient. Now in my time off i've plotted a lot of... plot twists and surprises. I want to let you chose which one comes first! Do you guys want a happy, sad or shocking plot twist first? comment and vote for the next chapter!!! Love you guys xxx