Chapter 1

"Niall Horan and Wife, Kaylee McKinley wasted no time when it came to starting there family. An insider says they're now expecting twins! Oh my, the Horan household is filling up quick!" The woman on access hollywood said, grinning at the television screen.

"An inside source, meaning me." I laughed looking over at Niall. "Enjoying that?" I quirked my eyebrow watching him play with Nats new lego set, Nat just watching his dad.

"Mommy, I finished." Benny mumbled handing me his bowl of cereal. "I want to go to the park." 

"Maybe daddy can take you to the park, it's nice out today." I told him, standing up and walking into the kitchen.

"But, I want you to come too!" Benny pouted following behind me. "Please!!!"

"Alright, let's go. Go get changed!" I smacked his butt and sent him running out of the kitchen. "Nat go get changed too, we're going to the park."

"Kaylee is leaving the house." Niall gasped in mock awe. 

"Ha Ha very funny." I stuck my tongue out walking up the stairs to our room. "No, pants and a shirt, not that onesie. It's too dirty." I told Benny as I poked my head into his room.

"Mama, you've been in the same pajamas for a week!" He giggled trying to climb up onto his bed. "But okay."

About an hour later everyone was ready, and yes an hour to get three boys ready, Niall was the hardest. "Hold my hand we have to cross the street." I grabbed Nats hand and we walked across, into the park entrance. "Don't go to far and don't wander. I'm not losing you two today, too tired."

"Ah, don't worry, I'll keep an eye on them. Go!" Niall let go of their hands and they went running over to the playground. "C'mon, let's go sit down." We walked over to a bench on the side and sat down, the park buzzing at even this early hour.

"There's so many kids on that playground. It's like kid soup." I laughed, leaning into Niall. "Oh, are you going to be able to bring the kids to school tomorrow? I have my last ultrasound."

"Yeah, I took off of work. I'm coming with you." Niall grinned, the corner of his eyes crinkling up.

"No way, aw. Good, I'm happy." I grinned kissing my cheek and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Niall Horan?" I heard a small voice say and looked up to see a girl about my age maybe a little younger. 

"Uh yeah that's me." He sat up a little, staring at her.

"Do you remember me? I mean probably not it was so long ago." She laughed a little giving me an uneasy look.

"Uh no, sorry I don't." He gave her a sympathetic smile but she still stood there infront of him.

"You really don't remember me? We hooked up that night at the club, a while ago. It was like the best night of my life." I practically went into labor right there when i heard that. "It was like before you were even in one direction." 

"Hi, I'm kaylee his wife." I smiled sarcastically at her trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with her.

"I know who you are." She scoffed turning her attention back to Niall.

"Well, it was a while ago I guess but I'm married and have a beautiful wife and beautiful children so sorry. Nice seeing you again, I guess." He muttered standing up and grabbing my hand. 

"You should lose some weight." She sneered as I walked past her. Was that supposed to be an insult?

"I'm pregnant with twins babe, but thanks, will do." I winked at her as we made our way over to the playground where benny and Nat made some friends. "That was uncomfortable."

"She must be delusional, I don't remember her in even the slightest." Niall chuckled throwing his arm around me. 

"Momma look!" Benny smiled from the top of the platform. His little arms reached out to grab the pole

"No, Niall go get him." I pushed Niall as Benny kicked his feet off the platform his arms wiggling a bit, his little fingers to small to hold onto the pole. I watched my baby fall all the way to the ground, the sound of his scream breaking my heart into a million pieces. I did my best to run over as fast as I could as Niall scooped him up.

"Mum what happened?" Nat asked panicked as he ran over.

"Kayls call an ambulance." Niall was in a panic as Benny screeched and wailed, Niall holding him close to his chest. My shakey hands pulled my phone out as I called the ambulance, a few other parents rushing over, one mom with a bandage wrap.

I couldn't even bring myself to look at his arm. I knew it was broken from the way he landed. "Sh, it's okay baby." I whispered kissing his forehead as he cried out for me to help him. But I couldn't do anything. And damn, that hurt the most.

xxx

"Momma this is too heavy." Benny complained as he sat in the hospital bed, lifting his casted arm up and down. 

"I know baby, you'll get used to it." I smiled kissing his head. "You feelin' okay?"

He nodded and pointed over to the jello cup. I fed him his jello as a doctor came in. "Alright so you know he broke his arm and wrist, double whammy. But since he's young it'll heal quick. We gave him a water proof cast so you don't have to worry about that and you have to come back here in about two weeks so we can check the progress. Other than that you can go home." The doctore told me, Niall and Nat walking into the room.

"You're a tough little guy. Now all your friends at school can sign your cast!" The doctor laughed high fiving benny. 

"They can't write! But they can draw pictures." Benny told him, going on and telling him all about the pictures they have in their classroom. 

"That's so super cool dude. You'll have to bring me one when you come back for your check up. See ya around bud." He ruffled Benny's hair and left the room.

"Alright get your shoes on, you guys have school tomorrow and mum looks exhausted." Niall bent down and got his shoes, slipping them onto his feet. 

By the time we got home both the boys were passed out in the backseat and I was just about too. "Do I even want to know how much the hospital bill was." I mumbled as we made our way into the house, each carrying one of the boys.

"Babe, don't worry about. Money is for me to worry about. Just put Benny to bed and then yourself, I have to do some work." He gave me a peck on the lips as he went into Nats room to put him to bed.

By the time I got Benny in bed and changed it was nearly 10 pm and I was so close to just passing out right there in the bath tub. "C'mon it's late. Let's go to bed." Niall smiled poking his head into the bathroom. 

"Yeah right after I wash my hair." I yawned feeling at my greasy hair. Pregnancy was not fun, I was would go days without showering because I'd just be in bed, too tired to get up. 

He sighed walking into the bathroom and sitting on the edge of the tub. "Put your head under water." I took my scrunchie out and let my hair down, sinking under water, my belly sticking out into the cold air. When I came up Niall had all the shampoo in his hand. He reached over and started putting it in my hair, his fingers digging into my scalp, it felt so nice.

"You're too good to me." I smiled as he used a cup to rinse the shampoo out of my hair. 

"I'm just giving you what you deserve. You gave me two beautiful kids and you're giving me two more." He kissed my shoulder before putting the conditioner in my hair. "I've got so much to give you still. And I'm so glad I have the rest of my life to do that."

MAJOR APOLOGY! MY LAPTOP WAS BROKEN FOR THE LONGEST TIME AND IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO WRITE THIS IM SOOOOO SORRY! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE A LOT SOONER I PROMISE GUYS!!! I LOVE YOU AND IM GLAD YOU ALL SEEM TO LIKE THIS SO FAR! I HAVE A LOT IN STORE!