Prologue

"_" Character speech

'_' Thought

*_* Me Talking

#_# Place

The story take place some time before Halo 5,the fleet of Logan is the only one who have access to the combined forerunner/Ancient Human/Covenant/Human technology considering that its only experimental

________________________________________________________________________________

#Reach#

*3rd Pov*

A planet was seen with thousand of construction ships around along with military ships of different size,it was green and blue before the Human-Covenant War but now it's only regaining it's colors from the glassing it occur there but its not what we are interested in.What we are really interested in is docked at a shipyard where a large ship of around 6Km in length and 1,3Km in Width and 1Km in heights,the ship had the letters UNSC Eternity lighted on the sides of the ship,engineer were doing things on the hull,It was an Infinity Class Ultra Modified with Human/Ancient Human/Forerunner/Covenant Technology.Around it was also dock multiple ship:two of them were Epoch Class Heavy Carrier;Two other were Paris Class Frigate and the last 'Ship' was an UNSC Refit Station.

We zoom in to see on the dock to see a Spartan with two AI on his shoulder.They were talking to him:

"Logan,we present you the new most advanced ship of all the UNSC and possibly all the ships that the Covenant."Said the female orange AI,the spartan now known as Logan looked at the ship from where he was.

"So this is all the technology,the Librarian gave you and the ones we retrieved ? it certainly would have been good to have it in the war."Said Logan before looking down in thought he was cut off his thought when the second AI tapped on his helmet causing him to lift his head to her

"Don't be down,we all would have wanted to do something,so stop thinking of the past when you have the futur of the humanity on your shoulder and it is if the combined tech installed doesn't kill with a 20% of the ship to fail killing all the crew and us aboard..."She continue to calculate things,Logan shook his head while the orange one giggle in her hands. 

"Hey ! Logan ! Iona ! Dot ! Come on we're getting ready to leave it would be bad for us if the amiral and the AI of the ship aren't here for the departure."They looked to see an armored girl with a cybernetic arm with orange light on it,it was another tech the AI gave to the UNSC after they retrieved it from Installations but like the rest it was experimental.All the data on those technology were stocked aboard the ship confined in a vault capable of taking the glassing array of a covenant ship.

They moved to her before they enter the ship seeing hundred of small drones working around and soldiers almost everywhere.

"Logan,this ship peak of the technology the UNSC has and with the help of the Sword of Sangelios we have advance even further than it was during the war,with what Iona and Dot had on the Forerunner we could almost replicate their technology and with the Ancient Human you have sent some months ago helped and with the help of the ones from the one of the Forerunner Era,everyone know that we will not reach the level of the forerunner and Ancient Human until some dozen of years of research but for now we are content with what we have."Said the girl while they passed in the corridor to an lift toward the Spartan Bay,they enter the lift and waited to arrive.

"Kat,i didn't even thought of how humanity would evolve after the fall of reach but it seem like Fear,Hope and our instinct of survivor has push us beyond our limit to survive extinction."Logan said to Kat while she nod, they arrived in the spartan bay where hundred of spartan IV were training,a team of Female Spartan IV passed them rapidly while saluting them,Kat and Logan took place on the rig to take their armors off.