The Dark Lord......

Start from the beginning

Sharanya was sleeping peacefully on her bed. Her family sat inside her room looking anxious. Her father caressed her hairs as she slept peacefully.
"Son what will we do now. " Kedar asked anxiously.
"I don't know Dad." His son replied sadly.
"Son I think we should leave this town. That's the only way we can escape that beast. " Mrs Jaiswal said freightened.
"I don't think so that it will be of any help. He is Dark King, he can trace us no matter where we are. " Kedar replied.
"I don't know anything. I am not going to give my daughter to that monster. " sharanya's mother yelled crying. Sharanya woke up after hearing her mother yell. She rubbed her eyes and yawned.
"Mumma what happened. Why are you shouting. " she queried adorably. Her mother hugged her crying.
"I won't let anything happen to you. I promise my princess. " she said with tears hugging her beloved daughter tightly. Sharanya couldn't understand what is happening.
"Dad what has happened. " she asked innocently to her Dad.
"Nothing my dear. You don't have to worry about anything. " her father told her, kissing her forehead.

The town people marched towards the castle furiously. They were all set to slay the diabolical king. The folks of the town passed through the iron gate of the castle and reached near the door of the castle. Mr Punj furiously knocked on the door. Few minutes later, a servant opened the door.
"Yes how may I help you. " the servant asked courteously. The enraged town people glared at him.
"Where is he.??? " Shikhar asked with gritted teeth. The servant gazed at them perplexed.
"Umm Lord is in the garden. " the servant answered addled.
"Move aside laddie. We have to meet him. " Mr Suri said folding his arms.
"But Lord has strictly ordered not to disturb him. " the servant informed them. Shikhar pushed him aside enraged and they all marched inside the castle. They all dashed towards the garden. They all gazed around the garden to find the imperious billionaire now known as the Dark King standing in the garden, wearing a traditional attire looking handsome as ever.

"He looks like a groom

"He looks like a groom. " Shikhar said raising his brow. The scary castle owner glanced at them perplexed. He couldn't find the rationale as why they were all here.
"Mind telling me, how did you enter into my property without my permission. " the Dark King asked provoked. The town people glared at him.
"We have found out the truth. We know that you are the dark king. " Mr Suri said glaring at him. The Dark King gazed at him with his one eyebrow raised.
"I don't know what you are talking about. " The Dark King said as he turned his face away. This only resulted in provoking the town people more.
"Don't try to act smart. We know you are the Dark King and you are the only one who is killing the town people. " Shikhar said as his fist clenched. The Dark King didn't reply. Mr Punj grappled his collar enraged.
"I will kill you today. " Mr Punj yelled furiously. The Dark King grappled his neck and raised him up in the air frightening the fellow town people in the process.
"How Dare you. " the Dark King said. The town people didn't mishear the change in his voice. It appeared as if two people are speaking.
"What are you waiting for peeps. Come on let's attack him. " Mr Suri appealed to the town people. But prior to they could perpetrate anything, the man they were about to attack growled. The Dark King growled furiously scaring the town people. His clothes began to rip on their own as his biceps started becoming more broader. Fur started to sprout from his body. The town people gazed at this sudden transformation of him, agape. In no time an 7 feet tall beast was standing in front of them. Mr Punj's collar was still in his hand and he was raised high up in the air.
"I am the Dark King. " the beast yelled furiously. The town people have never been more terrified than this ever.
"Please forgive us My Lord. Please spare our lives. " Mr Suri pleaded joining his hands. The town people couldn't believe, they had came here to kill the Dark King but after seeing his true form they are trembling with fear. There would be no mortification to confess that Shikhar was about to pee in his pants after witnessing his beast form.
"Bow down to me you filthy humans. " The Dark King yelled. Ms Damini and priest were shuddering in fright. The town people obediently followed his ordinance. The Dark laughed evily after seeing them bowing down in his feet.