Chapter 2

(Y/N's Pov)

*Four hours later*

I woke up to noise in my ear. "Y/N... Y/N we need to leave right now" I open my eyes and saw Dimash shaking me. "Huh?" I asked. "We need to leave. Our plane boards in 20 minutes" he explained. I got up and grabbed my bag. I tried to run, but both of my feet were asleep. "Umm.. a little help," I said. "They're asleep?" I nodded. "Your fault if miss our plane," he said in a silly tone. He grabbed my hand and we started running to our gate. We trying to see if any Dears or anyone with cameras were around. We made it to our gate. Dimash's manager had our bags.

We entered and sat down. "Can I get the window seat this time?" I said sarcastically. "Are you being serious or joking around?" He asked for a sarcastic tone. We switched seats and started laughing. His manager came by. "Guys it's another four hours. Sit tight" he explained "Dimash I saw you two holding hands. Were their anyone who saw you?" He asked. "No, we checked. No one was around" Dimash explained. "It better be. I don't need angry Dears harassing the two of you. Got that?" "Yes sir," we said. He left. "Hopefully... I love my Dears. But, they can go crazy" "Yeah. So America that's exciting!?" I said. "I know finally can meet my American Dears. How's my English!?" He cleared his throat. "Hello, America. My name is Dimash Kudaibergen. I love you" he said in an American accent.

He started to give me a smug look. I started to laugh. "Laugh all you want. Dears love my accent" he said with confidence. "Dude you can't even say insecure when you sing All By Myself!" We started laughing. He couldn't stop laughing until everyone started looking at us.

*Hour Later*

I was on my phone, I turn it off and I saw Dimash writing in a notebook. "What your writing?" I asked. "Nothing just melodies to a song I wrote," he said while looking at his notebook. "What is it about?" He looked at me weird. "The song dummy," I said while pushing his arm. "Oh yeah. Sorry, I'm just nervous about this tour" he confessed. "Like when we get off we will be in New York City. Then half of the big cities. Chicago, Dallas, Miami, and then many more. Until we're in Los Angeles for the Grammys and many Talk Shows. I'm excited, but scared. So many expectations from so many Dears.". He looked at me with concern and happiness in his eyes. "Di... Dimash. You'll be fine. It's just your nerves. You always do great. And your family and friends are here with you no matter what... I'm here Dimash, ". I said. He smiled... "Thanks, I need that.".

"Anyways the song Dimash?" I asked. "It's about people who can't be with each other. They love each other but, everything is getting in their way. So it's like a love letter to the guy to girl. I got Inspired....." Dimash can't be confessing to me right now. On a plane... does he likes me? "I don't know, I watched this drama in China with the same situation. He wouldn't confess to her. So why not I make up a fake letter to her. And I made into a song" oh it's about a drama... I had too much hope. "Can I read it?" I asked. "It's just melodies," he said.

"I'll play it when we get down. I promise Y/N" he pulled out his pinky. I pinky promised him. "Remember back in third grade? That stupid pinky promise?" I asked. "Which one?"

*Flashback*

I and Dimash were staring at the tv. "Wow, I didn't know they would like to watch the Grammys" Dimash's mom said. "Mommy why are their so many people holding hands?" He asked. "Dimash that's their dates" she explained. "Yeah. One day you will be on that carpet winning your first Grammy" his dad explained. "I will daddy!" He got excited. "Y/N promise me that you will take me to the Grammys as my date!" He said. "Sure!" We picked promised.

*End of Flashback*

"Oh yeah. Wow look at us.... you promised me a date young lady" he said. "Sure" we pinky promised again.

*Four hours later*

We made it to our hotel room. "Dimash we have a problem!" Said his manager coming in. "What?" We asked. "Someone took a picture of both you at the airport. Now it's trending on Twitter!" We looked at our phones. Oh no no! "Look it's my fault. My feet were asleep and I couldn't walk right" I said. "Look what you did!" "Hey! Don't yell at her. If we didn't do that we could've missed our flight!" Said Dimash. "Dimash in private... NOW!"

*five minutes later*

I saw the door open. "It's fine. We don't have to worry" he said. "Are you sure? I heard a lot of yelling" "It's fine.... look we need to sleep. We had a long flight. Dibs on the bathroom!" "Hey No!" We both ran to the bathroom. I lost my balance and fell on top of Dimash. He stood quite. "How much you weigh?" He asked. "Why?" "I can barely breathe," he said laughing. "Oh, really funny twig!" I said while getting up. I giggled. "Haha okay ladies first"
He closed the door. I just told their thinking about what happened. Come on it was an accident. Nothing really happened. Dimash is only a friend..... that's what he thinks so anyway.

I left the bathroom and gave it to Dimash. "Get ready for bed twig!" I said. "In a sec.... can you do me a favor?" He asked while getting up from his bed. "Anything.... what?" I asked. "Raushan got sick. She said she was going to help me with a song and she lost half her voice. You wouldn't mind singing with me and doing a couple of songs tomorrow night?" He asked. Doing a duet with Dimash. Wait why... I'm honored yes but, I Can't Sing!. "Dimash I can't sing" "Yes you can. I heard from you so many times. You have a beautiful voice" he said while getting up to me. "I know you're scared but, you have to trust me. Let's practice!" He offers. He opens the door... "Dimash I'm in my PJs," I said. "Nope you're coming with me" he picked me up and carried me. "Di this is how we got in trouble the first time!" I said

"I know I'll put you down on the elevator" he explained, "This is called kidnapping!" I exclaimed. "You're not even fighting me. Come on!" He said. We got into the elevator. The doors closed and left us alone. "Come we need to go.," I said. "Nope, we're practicing. And I promised that all you the song I was writing on my notebook" the doors opened. "Oh, you see a free piano open!" He said. "Dimash is 3 in the morning!" I said. "No stop being lame!" He grabbed my hand and we went to the piano. "Can we use this piano?" He asked. The security nodded.

Come on let's practice..... let's try I Only Love You. Tried to hide my red face. I stood next to him so it was easy to hide it. "Turkish? Dimash I don't know Turkish" I explained. "Neither do I. But, people like it" he played the first note.

"Come on you have a beautiful voice. Stop being so judgmental to yourself. You do" he said while smiling and holding my hand. "Di..." "Wait.... hey you think she has a beautiful voice!?" He asked the security guard. "Yeah your girlfriend has a beautiful voice" we blushed and Dimash let go of my hand. "She isn't my girlfriend. She's my best friend" he explained. "It's fine to let me go to bed!" I said while running to the elevator. "Y/N I haven't shown you the song!" he yelled. "Dimash I'm really tired!"

*Couple Minutes Later*

I was in bed embarrassed. He had to let us 'practice' God that was embarrassed. I saw the door opened. "Hey what's wrong? Did I do something?" He asked. "No....... I just don't want 'secret relationship' to ruin your tour" I admitted. "Don't worry.... we will... I mean this tour will be okay. Plus nothing's going on" he explained. "Go to bed you get really grumpy in the mornings" he joke around. I threw my pillow. "Shut up!" I said joking around. "I want my pillow back!" I begged. "Nope you threw it," we said laughing. I laid down with my one pillow and fell asleep.