That's funny, actually!

____

"It's a world of no goodness, okay? Nobody does goodness except for they want something greater or at the least same!"

"But the world is still going on, meaning there's still goodness present."

"Yeah right! 0.00000000001 percent?"

"Exactly, that's the exact ratio."

"What?"

"Since goodness' availability is so low, we gotta be the ones to increase it."

"Ahh! What a thought!
Sounds like a fairy tale.
Of course. Like that's ever gonna happen."

"We make our society, society consists of us. We change, society would too."

"Just you...
A person or two can't bring about a change."

"It's the drop after drop that a river is formed."

"Don't go on being all philosopher on me.
The world has gone too far. It's too late now.
Leave i-"

"Lol, that's funny actually!"

"What is?"

"That we are accusing the world and society for so many things when we're the ones who sit idle, watching and letting others do what ever they want."

"You aren't the reason-"

"Who do not stop the wrong and oppression, are themselves involved in it!"

"The world includes us. You and me. And no, it's never too late if you're willing to take the turn and an action.
For my part, I'm gonna mend myself and would try to help others too.
No, I'm not gonna be a lazy bluffer who watches his death by what he himself had initiated and promoted.
I'm gonna mend myself."

"So you're saying you aren't gonna die?"

"Nope. Just not gonna die via a destructive pathway."

____

____

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

So, homo sapiens, stop blaming the society and change yourselves for the better, so that the world can change too!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

So, homo sapiens, stop blaming the society and change yourselves for the better, so that the world can change too!

Pastel Pinkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें