**ARCHIVED** ✰𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐑✰

"HEY GET UP!! BREAKFAST ISNT GOING TO COOK ITSELF MORON!!" my brother yells as he pounds on the door. He's in on this too?

He unlocks the door, letting me out. I scramble to me feet, knowing that im going to be allowed to see the light of day again.

When i opened the door, the light was almost too much for my already night-visioned eyes.

I felt tired. I had barely slept at all.

xxx

I finished making breakfast and i laid the food out for everyone, including myself.

"who's this for?" my mother asks. I look at her, confused. "its mine..." i reply. "Oh, dont waste food like that!! unless you want to do your dad's job for him." she says. "waste?? why is that a waste?" i ask.

"oh, because you can just eat what's leftover!! then there's nothing getting thrown out!"

What the fuck-

My whole life I've been living off of food i just grabbed from the fridge, or i would make something and bring it up to my room, but this time i don't have a room to go back up to.

xxx

My brother snatched it from my hand and put it on the table.

I stood there, awkwardly staring as i wasn't allowed to sit with them (for some reason)

"well are you going to fucking go back or not huh?" my dad said through a mouthful of food.

"WHAT? WHY!!" i asked. He stood up, threatening to beat me if i didn't.

"RIGHT... going... back..." i say as my dad walks over and takes my arm.

I guess i'll just have to get used to this...

He pushes me in and locks the door once more. I go back to my little corner and crouch down.

Brian for the love of god PLEASE COME AND HELP ME!

After about 20 minutes, i heard some movement coming from the door.

I looked up to see what was there. a small bit of food (which i assumed was leftover) sat there on the top of the stairs. At least they still want me to live.

I walk up the stairs and take it. Its cold and its all been cut up.

what am i going to do down here? do they just want me to sit here and waste away unless they need me to do something?

I should break the window.

I stand up and walk up to the dirty dusty window. I try punching it, but then i realize that its tempered glass, and is very difficult to break.

shit.

"Can anyone tell me why roger's phone is constantly getting messages from this one guy... Brian?" I hear my sister just outside the door. "and why do they love roger so much... SEVENTEEN MISSED CALLS!! holy shit!"

i run up the stairs to the door. "BRIAN? BRIAN'S BEEN CALLING?? GIVE ME MY FUCKING PHONE!!" i say, putting my hand through the old doggie door.

"Stacy message him back... tell him to fuck off or something." My brother tells her.

"NO!! NO!! HE'S SENSITIVE!!! STOP!" i yell to them, but they don't seem to care at all what im saying. what else is new.

"Here Stacy let me type something." My brother says, giggling. "oh my god why are these messages so fucking gay?" he reads out a few of brian's messages

"I miss you rog? what the hell. Where are you i haven't seen you in two days..." he reads them.

"stop... stop!" i say, my hand still hanging out of the doggie door.

whatever they said to brian probably wasn't the nicest thing to say.

now i don't thing brian's gonna worry enough to come and help...

rog is sad

also thank itsametephorbrian for always being early :)