BRIANS POV

I wake up to Tobi licking my face. she does this to me sometimes.

I eventually get Tobi off my face and look up at Roger.

there is a huge pool of drool on my pillow underneath his mouth, his hair looks like a birds nest. he's lying on his stomach and he's got one hand over top of his head ad the other down behind his back. his left leg is hanging over the side of the bed and peeking out from under the blankets. the other is streched out straight.

He is also snoring ever so quietly. I don't want to wake him up because of how ridiculously cute he is... so i decided i would take a picture... then wake him up.

i walk over to my phone thats plugged in over on my desk. i take a quick picture of roger and then put my hand on his arm.

I gently rock him and nothing happens. i try a little faster... still nothing. "roger..." i say above a whisper... still nothing happens. "Roger." i say a little louder... still nothing. "roger! rog!" i say, trying not to be too loud... still nothing. i stand up to think of other ways to wake him up.

i push my air mattress out of the way and bring over my amp. i place it right by his face. i turn it on and plug in my guitar. i turn the volume and clarity up to about 7. (just loud enough) i place my fingers on the fretboard and strum a G chord.

it was way louder than i had intended it to be and roger jumped up and threw the pillow across the room. "brian!!" he shouted. "good morning ;)" i said grinning at him.

🍋🍉🍋🍉🍋🍉🍋🍉🍋🍉🍋🍉🍋

i bike back to school with roger behind me, arms around me. im sharing my earbuds with him and we're listening to Janis Joplin. (a/n i actually never listen to any new music at all. the only reason that i put that Melanie Martinez song up there was because my friend requested it.)

we stop at the stop sign like we're supposed to and i see Richie and Eddie getting beaten up for holding hands.

its not the tall kid this time. this time its that kid from physics class. the one who never pays attention, and is always getting in trouble.

Roger and i cross the road and i park my bike. Roger gets off pretty quickly and rips out my earbud from his ear and runs over to him. lucky for him, he decided to borrow my clogs today.

"hey dick head!" he yells from behind the kid who just threw Eddie to the ground. Richie was looking for his glasses as they had fallen off. he's gotten new ones. same style as his old ones. just black this time.

The kid turns around and is met with the toe of the wooden shoe right in his gut.

The kid falls over, holding his gut. Eddie had scooted out of the way so the kid wouldn't fall on top of him. he helped Richie find his glasses in the wet grass. when they found them, they dried them off on Richie's shirt.

Roger stared down at the kid as Richie and Eddie came walking over to me.

"ROGER MEADOWS TAYLOR!!" we heard a voice scream from the school doors. we all turned to see who is was. it was the principal. "MY OFFICE, NOW!" she screached.

Roger slowly and awkwardly made his way up to the steps and into the school, as the kid on the ground got up and ran away.

The principal had seen everything. including the kid throwing Richie and Eddie to the ground.

these fucking teachers don't give a shit when kids get bullied. its when the victims fight back. thats when they loose it.

"yu- you guys al- a- alright?" i ask them. "yeah we're fine. the guys back in derry used to cut us up... literally."

i gave Richie a blank stare as he said this. "they... c- they cut you up?" i manage to form the words with my mouth. "yeah this kid henry would chase us around with his switchblade remember i told you?" he says as he props his big thick glasses back up on his face. "yeah.... yeah. thats right." i reply.

A/N this one is short and i apologize... i just had to get the update out since i haven't updted this in a long time and i haven't even reached the point of this story...