ROGERS POV

Im walking to school as i listen to some 70s rock music. as i approach the school i get weird looks from everyone. its probably because im wearing really vintage 70s stuff, and have really long hair. and thats not normal. i heared a few people go "eww what the fuck is he wearing. did he just step out of a time machine? jeez" im trying to walk faster now because now i can already tell im not going to fit in. "yo whats this girl wearing?" i hear someone say. i flash a middle finger at them and walk faster. "YO THATS A DUDE!!" i hear them say as they laugh hysterically. im trying to hide my face from everyone now because I'm already feeling pretty embarrassed. i make my way inside the creaky green doors, getting looks and stares from all around me. i walk down the halls and the brown colour of the lockers clashes with the green and red on the walls. there are still lots of people staring and mocking me. i head over to my assigned locker #1949 and open it up. Its all rusty and gross inside, but there seems to be enough non-rusty space on the door to stick stuff on. i stand there and look at it for a second, then take my bag off to put it inside. then all of a sudden i hear a loud crash on the lockers not far down the hall to my left. everyone including me stopped what they were doing and turned to stare. there's what seems to be the high school bullies, holding a really tall kid with extremely curly and poofy hair against the lockers and picking on him. they're calling him a nerd and a poodle head. they made him drop all his books and papers. they walk away laughing and everyone stares at him. i heard a few girls call him a loser. i feel pretty bad for him so i walk over to help the poor guy out.