Chapter 5

8 Months Later
You sat down on the couch with pain all over your body. Your fingers were swollen and your wedding ring didn't even fit anymore. You were absolutely dying.
Even though Gongchan was helpful, it was hard to do everyday things. You even needed help dressing Yuri.

Walking down the stairs was something you hated doing so you just stayed downstairs for as long as possible.

Gongchan took days off work just to help you.

One day, you felt extreme pain. you couldn't move without feeling like a knife was stabbing you.

You stayed in bed ALL DAY. Yuri came and watched TV with you, making you not as lonely.

Gongchan also stayed home an in bed with you. After Yuri left the room you ended up falling asleep.

When you woke up, you felt a strong force around you. It was Gongchan's arm.

Just then, you felt pain you'd felt only once before. You knew that you were going into labor.

You immediately woke Gongchan up and told him. You two took Yuri and went to the hospital.

1 day later

You woke up feeling confused, and in the hospital. In the corner of your eye, you saw a screaming child that was being taken care of nurses and hospital staff.

On your other side you saw Gongchan in a hospital suit, holding your hand. You looked at him in confusion.

"What's going on?" You asked him. He was crying for some reason. You didn't know why.

He pointed to the screaming child and told you how it was your child. You smiled, still a bit sleepy. You were under a pain reliever and was still very confused of your surroundings.

2 weeks later

You let Gongchan go to work while you took out Yuri, and your new baby boy, JongSuk.

You had a stroller for JongSuk that had two seats, one for him and one for Yuri.

You went to the mall and looked around. While you were there you ran into your first boyfriend and love, Jinyoung.

You were looking at clothes for JongSuk when he approached you, doing the same.

"_____?" He called out. You looked at him and felt awkward. "H-Hi Jinyoung". You knew he still liked you.

He obviously saw the stroller, but didn't see the kids since the seats were facing you.

He started looking at the outfit you were looking at. "Mind if I take this?" He asked.

You shook your head no. "It doesn't fit JongSuk anyway".

"Who?" He asked. You pointed to JongSuk, who was in the stroller smiling when you looked at him.

You smiled back, then looked at Yuri, who was sound asleep. Jinyoung looked at them. "Are they your kids?"

You nodded. "JongSuk is 2 weeks and Yuri, the girl, is two." You rresponded

He chuckled. "That was what we said we'd name our kids." You slowly nodded and avoided looking at him.

"So why are you buying baby clothes?" You asked him. He responded saying it was for his newphew.

He asked you for your number to keep in touch. You felt awkward but gave it to him anyway.

---
A/N

SORRY IM BUSY. ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS.