Seven sighed, "Oh well! Work to do, papers to check, see you later, Sixy," he said as he kissed me and went to the bathroom.

I sighed, right, stuff to do, people to check, things to order and all that jazz. I grabbed my mask and covered my face as I walk down to the hall.

==================

.: Seven's P.o.V :.

I fixed my tie and headed down, why does Six need to work, I know she is the Lady, but... Overworking herself...

Heh, that's what I always do, worry and be concerned about her.

Well, if you know I proudly would say Six is my darling, my beautiful wife.

And teasing her became one of my jobs, even up till now when she's flustered she looks cute! Now I am remembering the past...

So flippin ironic I came back. And Six too. Before we would say what we'll do when we escape, then, boom, become the leaders of Maw. Kid Six and Kid Seven would've been shocked of what will happen in the future and deny it.

But oh well, destiny has it ways, meeting your long lost best friend/childhood friend, then falling in love with that friend and then became the leaders of Maw.

I found Six chatting to some workers, more like scolding. I would've seen her beautiful emerald eyes, but she was wearing a mask. I still really loved her, whatever happened to the world, I'm fine as long as I'm with Sixy.

Ha, how she hated being called that...

I see the Janitor cleaning an aisle, that cussing old man sure did missed taking care of the kids now they are with their parents... Even how many times he complained before and cussed how much he hated them and wish they die faster in front of them.

And I'm talking through experience.

I grab a sandwich in the kitchen, and head down to do my work, which was checking papers, signing papers, and more and more papers... I might make paper airplanes and boats with so much MOUNTAINFUL of papers.

==================

.: 3rd Person :.

After their work for today, Six and Seven walked hand in hand to the park of the Maw. They sat at an old tree, with it's leaves still green. Seven brought out the basket and propped down a blanket.

"Ugh, I'm beat, and starved," Six said and she also took off her mask. It was fine since they were alone and she felt safe with Seven.

"Really?" Seven asked and raised an eyebrow at her.

"What kind do you prefer?" Six snapped jokingly.

"Much much much much much more of this kind of starve you are saying," Seven said, they both sat down laughing and Seven brought out the food.

"Yay! Sandwhich!" Six giddly jumped up and down and Seven chuckled, "You are still cute even after all these years Sixy," he cooed.

Six rolled her eyes while a blushed crept it's way to her cheeks, "Yeah, and you are still very teasing, Sevy."

Seven rolled his eyes, "Yeah, but I know you love me~" he cooed and leaned closer to Six, Six act thoughtfully, "Do I know that?"

Six pecked Seven's lips, "Yes, yes I do."

Author: Using Zootopia references...

Seven blushed and Six laughed, "Who's blushing now~?" She teased.

Seven rolled his eyes, "Yeah, sure... Haha," he said and grabed Six by the collar, "C'mere you..." he said and kissed her on the full lips.

One worker, Twenty-Three or Leonna, 'awww'ed and Cindy rolled her eyes on her OC.

"Shut up, I know everyone ships them," Cindy said and walked out.

They parted and Six straightened herself, then felt a kick, "Oh, hello," she smiled as she rubbed her belly.

"Wait, wait, wait... The baby was kicking?!" Seven stared at his wife at shock.

Six looked at him, "No, I said hello to those flowers," she said sacrasticly. Seven scooted closer and rubbed Six's swollen belly with one hand and wraps Six with his other arm.

Author: MORE HAPPY NOISES.

Seven smiled and kissed Six's cheek, "I love you."

Six smiled, "I love you too."

Because all I need is you.

Where ever you may be, as long as I am with you, I am okay.

I love you and I need you.

I don't care who you may really be, but I need you.

All I need, is you.

All I Need: The End ♥

××××××××××××××××××××

Author: HAPPY AUTHOR NOISES.

Author: REALLY HAPPY AUTHOR NOISES.

Author: SWEET CHILDREN WILL HAVE CHILDREN HAPPY AUTHOR NOISES.

Seven: Ugh, shut up.

Six: Yeah...

Author: YEAS! I'M DONE

Seven: Wonderful

Author: I THANK ALL WHO HAVE READ THIS BOOK, WHO EVER FIRST READ THIS BOOK IF YOU ARE READING AGAIN I THANK YOU.

Six: Yeah, thank you all...

Seven & Six & Author: Thank you for reading 'All I Need' and this is the end.

Wattpad: Publish Finished