04

DAYCI

I wake up earlier than usual due to the noise of a tv that sounds like it's at the highest level.

Only Mae.

When I walk into her room , she's already up jumping off the walls and dressed.

" Good morning mommy!" She kisses my cheeks.

I return the kind gesture and hug her tightly." Are you ready to hang out with your bestie and her daddy ?"

she nods "but I wish you could come."

"Mommy's been tired lately , so I'm just gonna stay home and rest. Maybe hangout with uncle joonie and jimin.

Definitely gonna hang out with namjoon.

I look her up and down. Her outfit is definitely something I wouldn't put on her. It consists of a pink jumpsuit , a green long sleeve and blue sneakers topped with a unicorn headband . i guess she wanted to look like a rainbow.

I don't change her outfit because I want her to have the option of expressing herself at an early age. Mae skips down the stairs happily singing some song.

"Mommy the door!"

I squint slightly , I feel a headache coming. Maeleen stands beside me as I check the peephole first then open the door.

The girls greet each other asYoora runs in. Yoongi stays at the door. "Uh , good morning?"

I suddenly remember what I was wearing. A white oversized shirt with no bra and shorts.

My eyes widened. "I-um I'm sorry." I say flustered.

He nods and walks in. I close the door and meet him in the kitchen. "Is there anything Mae's allergic to?"

"Strawberries. She's not airborne, but I don't want her anywhere near them."

"Got it."

"I don't care what you do today , just please don't put my baby in any type of harm."

"C'mon Dayci, I have a child too. Anything I wouldn't do to mine , I definitely won't do to yours."

I sigh. It's not that I don't trust him. I just overthink when my child's away from me.

"Girls we're leaving." Yoongi yells.

Little scatters can be heard to the door. Yoongi picks up Maeleens car seat that I left by the door and they make their way out. "Bye , have fun. Be good Mae."

I watch them drive off until there out my view then I close the door.

I check the time 10 o'clock. Namjoon should be up. I shoot him a text.

'Come over. Mae's not here.'

A couple minutes later I get a reply.