Chapter 24: The Grudge

Start from the beginning

Trust me, I'm probably their number 1 supporter, but right now this is looking like a big pile of... okay let's not go there.

"So Park Sajangnim, what are you proposing we do about these allegations?," Yang Hyun-suck voiced out. I could always recognise his voice by his smug demeanour and nasally tone.

"Well, our PR team have been in discussion about potential press releases, damage control and-," before he could continue he was cut off by Yang Hyun-suk.

"Aish, I know they are. Of course, you don't have to tell me in detail. I just want to know what is your next move?," he questions.

I could see in his stiffened facial expressions, Park Sajangnim was a little annoyed. Out of everyone I knew how much he disliked Yang Hyun-suk's guts.

There was silence for a few moments before Yang Hyun-suk spoke casually.

"Jin-youngah," he smirked "I'm sure you have some interesting ideas for me, how about we speak privately and I'm sure we'll be able to come up with a solution we can both agree on," he continued before waving his people off.

I looked at Park Sajangnim as he nodded towards me, letting me know to get everyone else to leave the room.

Before I was about to step out, I heard him say "Whatever you want to say, you can say in front of my associate here; Jackson Wang."

Immediately, I turned around after shutting the door and returning to my seat next to Park Sajangnim.

I watched as Yang Hyun-Suk's facial expression changed to a smug grin before his eyes shoot daggers at Park Sajangnim.

"Cmon Yongie, what's this brilliant proposition you have for me?," he spoke.

Why is he speaking so casually to Park Sajangnim, do they know each other??

I watched as Park Sajangnim clenched his fists under the table, his jaw clenched shut before he takes a deep breath and replies "Why don't you tell me what this is really about, hyung?," he breathes out.

"Oh, whatever do you mean Yongie?," Yang Hyun-suk says menacingly as Park Sajangnim shot him a look before he spoke again "Oh, you mean that? Please, don't be so full of yourself kid."

"This is just so like you; holding a grudge against me for 10 years and you're still out to get me, every chance you have," Park Sajangnim scoffed.

"Again, Yongie, you're being such a egotistical brat!," he raises his voice, then chuckles.

Park Sajangnim stood up and grabbed him by his collar while I watched him in shock. In all my years of knowing Park Sajangnim, he has never once laid a hand on anyone.

I got up from my seat, ready to hold him back if it need be when I heard...

"You didn't even love her, you bastard," Park Sajangnim gritted his teeth.

"Yet look who she's married to asshole?," Yang Hyun-suk flashed his fourth finger in his face.

I saw Park Sajangnim's fists turn white from tightening his grip, then before I could speak, he let Yang Hyun-suk go and dusted his shoulders.

"I don't understand why you are coming after me even after you've already won," he said with his head hung low.

I could see Yang Hyun-suk's eyes flashing with anger before he chuckled and growled "because no one touches what belongs to me."

Both Directors stared at each other, their gazes threatening to tear each other apart before Park Sajangnim cleared his throat.

"This fight," he points at himself and then at Yang Hyun-suk "is between us. Don't put them girls in between."

Then I heard a clap followed by another loud clap.

"Wow! There he is, Park Jin-young, always the hero," Yang Hyun-suk mocked "you just can't keep yourself from "saving" young girls can you?," he evilly chuckled.

"Get our of my building. This meeting is over and if you can't already tell," Park Sajangnim spoke in a warning tone "from today onwards, you are not welcomed here."

Yang Hyun-suk smirked and replied "It's cute that you think this is over," before he walks out.

"Oh and hyung? This whole commotion between Blackpink and Lisa," Park Sajangnim speaks one last time "it's not as big of a problem for me than it is for you."

And with that Yang Hyun-suk exited the meeting.

I walked up to Park Sajangnim.

"Sajangnim, what would you like me to say to the team?," I asked.

"First, I want you to speak with Lisa. I value her opinion," he continues "whatever it is she wants to do or say, make it happen."

And with that he left the room.

Now it made perfect sense to me, why Rosé had left Lisa month ago; Yang Hyun-Suk. And why Park Sajangnim refused let Lisa deny all the dating rumours about her when Rosé was in the picture; he was trying to protect their relationship from Yang.

Damn.

I need to tell Lisa before Yang strikes again.

________________________________

A/n

I won't leave you guys hanginnnn.

So.....

I'VE UPLOADED CHAPTER 25 TOO!

Hope you guys enjoy the double update 😜

Love,
Authornim