Officially Us Two

Start from the beginning

"That all my life, I wasn't really this well rested, buong buhay ko kasi puro paglaban ang inatupag ko, I lived through my sickness, I lived through numerous heart breaks and now I am secured and in a relationship that's right for me, nakaka-panibago lang. Kasi, I never felt so well rested except this past two days with you." I said to her.

"I am glad you lived through it, I am glad that you lived to survive and get here with me. Sobrang laki ng utang na loob ko kay Bianca at sa parents mo kasi kundi dahil sa kanila, hindi kita makikilala, si Rhian na sumulat ng mga tula at ng isang diary na nagsasabing mabuti kang tao." She said to me.

"Love, salamat din at inintindi mo lahat ng pinagdaanan ko noon hanggang sa magkakilala tayo." I said to her.

"Wala yun lab, wag ka mag-alala, iintindihin ko lahat ng topak mo." She said sweetly at me.

"Mhmmm okay po love. Sige na kumain ka na." I said as I ate a spoonful of rice and viands.

I chewed my food thoroughly, masarap yung fried rice nya, the eggs were perfect and soft, they were like a pillow of dreams to eat. My eyes widened at each bite I took.

"Masarap ba lab?" She asked me.

"Are you kidding me? Of course love! Ang sarap ng fried rice mo and these eggs are perfectly soft para akong nakalutang sa kawalan in every bite I took." I said to her pagkalunok ko sa isang subo ko.

"Salamat naman at nagustuhan mo ang luto ko." She said smiling.

"Welcome love, kung ganito ka mag-luto, paano pa ang ulam sa lunch at dinner?" I said to her giggling.

"Eh di sira na ang diet mo." She said laughing.

"Iiiihhh! Nakakainis ka love!" I exclaimed at her sabay palo ko sa braso nya. 

"Aray lab! Masakit yun ah?" She said pouting.

"Sorry. Ikaw kasi eh! Tingin mo ba ang taba-taba ko na?" I said pouting at her. 

Ang loko ngumiti lang ng pagka-ganda-ganda sa akin sabay sinabing.

"Kahit naman tumaba ka mahal pa din kita." She said to me.

Bagay na nagpapula sa pisngi ko agad akong yumuko at nag-iwas ng tingin kay Glaiza. 

"Yiiii! Kinikilig ang lablab ko." She said teasingly.

"No, stahp! Kumain ka na nga dyan." I said to her in protest. 

She giggled softly as she continued to eat her breakfast as she looks at me as I focused on eating. It was so hard lalo na't tinitignan nya ako sa pagkain ko, I didn't have a choice but to pretend I'm comfortable with her looking at me so intensely. It clicked on my mind that one time we almost kissed. I continued to eat and planned my next sneak attack at her. 

"Love, paabot naman please ng coffee ko." I said to her. 

She turned to her side and it was my chance to scoot a little bit closer to her so that when she turns around, her face will be up against mine. Maya-maya pa she turned my way and she was startled muntik nya matapon ang kape, buti na lang at nahawakan ko ang kamay nya. Her face turned red and she puts her head down. 

"Yiiii kinakabahan." I teased her lightly. 

She was so flustered and didn't know how to react, I took the mug of coffee from her hand and took a sip in front of her face making sure I winked at her as I did this. Agad nagbaba ng tingin si Glaiza, namumula na ito at nahihiya sa akin. I pushed her chin up and placed a quick kiss on her lips and I smiled at her. 

"You look adorable love. Ang cute mo pag natataranta ka." I said as I continued to eat breakfast.

"Mas maganda ka pa din lab." She said smiling. 

"Thank you love." I said smiling as I merrily ate the breakfast she prepared us. 

After naming mag-breakfast it was time for her to leave, dahil Sunday and she couldn't miss church today. I kissed her goodbye and reminded that she texts me when she gets home. I went ahead and got ready to start my day, I took a bath first after ko siyang maihatid sa gate. I took a bath and got ready to work at the cafe downstairs. 

A/N:

Yellow friends! Eto nanaman nga, may update nanaman ako kahit hindi pa weekend. Hahahahahaha! Bawi lang sa suportang ibinibigay ninyo. Hahahahaha! Wag masasanay, kasi hindi stable ang author natin ngayon, minsan may topak, minsan wala, minsan tulala lang sa kawalan. Pero pag nasa mood nagsusulat parang ngayon. Hahahahahaha! Naku talaga si G, palay na ang lumalapit, binihisan pa. Hahahahahahaha!

This chapter is dedicated to Vi_AndreA , salamat for inspiring me to keep on writing this story. Salamat sa pangteterrorize mo sakin para sa mga updates. Hahahahahahaha! Dejoke lang! 

To everyone, enjoy your reading. Salamat sa support. Nakakatats kayo! 

Spread light and love always! 

- Sky