He rolled his eyes and kissed his teeth. "I don't even have a pen."

I took a pen from the small pocket on my bag and handed it to him. "Here."

—1 Hour Later—

We were finally done with this shit. I packed up my shit and without saying bye, I rushed towards the exit cause I needed to catch the 6:45 bus.

"Wait," Zavon's voice stoped me. "How you gonna get home?"

"I have to catch my bus," I said after I turned around to face him.

"Ok...see you tomorrow after school, smelly ass shorty," he said while waving his keys in my face as he walked away.

"Fucking bitch," I said under my breath.

I continued to rush out of the library.

It took me 5 good minutes to walk to the bus stop.

Once I got home I went straight to my room seeing that my mom was at work.

She works as a anesthesiologist so she gets paid mad bread but I still couldn't ask her to buy me a new phone, at least not yet cause I've been through 8 cellular devices since I've been in America so that would be too much.

—The Next Day After School—

"Wow, you're actually on time today," I said in an amused voice when I seen Zavon walking up to the table.

He ignored me as he sat down and took out a pencil.

"Ok, so today we gonna go over History and English then tomorrow we goin over biology and-" he cut me off.

"I don't wanna know what we goin over tomorrow," he scrunched up his face.

"I was just telling you so that you could prepare," I said to him.

"Well ion wanna hear it and I'm not even in Biology, I'm in physics."

"Oh yeah, you don't take AP classes. My b," I apologized.

"Aight, I ain't ask you to gloat," he said to me.

"I wasn't but ok. Now can we please get started."

About 45 minutes in, we was interrupted.

"Zay," I turned around to see Sekeena walking our direction.

"Ah shit, here we go again," Zavon said while closing his eyes and letting out a deep sigh.

I let out a small chuckle when he stood up and started walking to meet her half way.

When they reached each other, I couldn't help but eavesdrop.

"Baby, you've been ignoring me lately?" Sekeena asked him.

"No. I just been busy...tryna pass my classes," he replied.

"So you been hangin with that smelly ass bitch in the whole week that I haven't seen you?" Her tone got a little bit more serious.

Ohhh. So the hickeys that was on his neck yesterday WASNT from her...I see.

"It's not like that and you know that. I'm just usin the bitch so I can graduate with you," Zavon said.

I don't like being called out my name. Right then and there, I wanted to pack up my shit and leave but it would probably give away that I'm being nosy so I continued to listened.

"Awww, That's cute but can you at least answer your phone when I call cause I tried calling you yesterday but you didn't answer," she said.

"I will from now on," he responded. "Just lemme finish this tutor shit and I'll get back witchu."

"Ok but can I get a kiss before I leave?"

The sound of them kissing cringed me the fuck out so I just stopped eavesdropping.

"Aight, where were we?" Zavon asked me once he came back.

"Ok, so..."

/End of Chapter 3\

-Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter👀

/End of Chapter 3\—-Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter👀