Lloyd's Backstory

Bắt đầu từ đầu

6 hours later
1:38am

"LLOYD GET UP! LLOYD!" Liam yelled in fear "what? huh?" Lloyd said still half asleep "GET UP!" Liam yelled shacking Lloyd "WATTT!?" Lloyd asked sitting up "SOMEONE IS IN THE HOUSE!" Liam yelled kinda in a scream "WHAT?!" Lloyd yelled surprised "How do you know?!" Lloyd asked getting up "mmm-I-I..." Liam looked afraid and sad "fine ill go find out my self!" Lloyd said about to walk down stairs "NO! DON'T" Liam screamed "whoa dude calm tell me why not and I wont" Lloyd said crossing his arms turned to Liam "Mom- Dad- Dead" Liam said with a tear rolling down his cheek "WHAT!?" Lloyd yelled walking down stairs dialing 911

"hello this is the emergency help line may I help you?" The lady said on the other line, Lloyd stopped when he saw his mother who had been dragged across the house gutted "OH MY FUCKING GOD! GET THE POLICE AND AMBULANCE PLEASE!" Lloyd yelled "okay I would like you to calm down sir I need to ask where you are" The lady said "I-I. LIAM WHERES DAD?!" Lloyd yelled absolutely in shock "sir please calm down and please tell me always we can't do much" the lady said "Rose'n way 96, Wateren" Lloyd said unsure if he was dreaming or not Liam walked down stairs from the attic where lloyd and Liam slept Liam was crying possibly from fear and shock, Lloyd ran down stairs "okay thank you sir I will stay on the line till the Police and the Ambulance get there if you like" The lady said "please do."

Lloyd said entering his fathers office to see his father on the floor torn up blood was spread-ed across the room his fathers face was still in shock but half of his face was across the room "O-ooo My-y fucki-" Lloyd said in fear, Lloyd heard his brother scream on the top of his lungs in fear "LIAM!" Lloyd yelled running to the area he heard his brother scream, "LLOYD HELP! PLEASE!!!" Liam screamed in fear, Lloyd ran up stairs and tried to open the door.

 LOCKED!

"LIAM! THE DOORS LOCKED!" Lloyd yelled "BASH IT DOWN!" Liam screamed, Lloyd tried a few times, then he took a few steps back and kicked it down, his brother beheaded with a little girl smiling ever so creepily at Liams dead corps "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Lloyd said in shock and fear "sir are you okay?" The lady asked, Lloyd dropped the phone in complete utter shock and fear, The girl turned to Lloyd her smile dropped "I just wanted to play a game. Lloyd" she asked with sadness that came to her face "Can we play a game?" She asked pulling out a knife "CHILD PUT THE KNIFE DOWN! PLEASE" Lloyd screamed in fear, the girl expression changed to anger, she started to walk to Lloyd "I WANT TO PLAY A GAME!" She yelled tightening her grip on the knife, "FUCK!" Lloyd yelled running downstairs in fear.

The girl appeared down stairs, the lights flickered, Lloyd looked down at her. the little girl stared at Lloyd, and Lloyd stared back, Lloyd saw her face. her horrific face.

she had a zipper from her noise to her chin that opened her skin WIDE OPEN, her yellow dress with blood stains on it was torn and ripped she wore no shoes and her blond hair was in a pony tale it had some blood in it, Lloyd threw up at the sight of her. She smiled when she saw how much fear he was in. "well then, Lets ease that pain of yours. LLOYD!" she said tapping her knife agonized the wall as walking up the stairs "Don't you dare!" Lloyd said running she ran after him, Lloyd ran upstairs to the attic where she forced him to go he became cornered "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" Lloyd yelled in fear "I want to play a game!" she said laughing slowly walking towards him "Please... PLEASE!" Lloyd picked up an object next to him with out looking and threw it at the girl.

what he threw was a. THAT. Same. Teddy bear.

she picked it up "you got him back..." She said smiling calmly looking at the teddy bear "please don't kill me" Lloyd said in a whisper crying softly "how did you get him back?" She asked lowering the knife "Tree..." Lloyd said looking up still in fear, she smiled at Lloyd darkly and Insanely "I'm going to do something special for you... To say THANK YOU" She said as her smile got bigger "Oh ahh no thanks" Lloyd said getting up in fear still trembling, The girl looked under the bed  as she was doing this Lloyd slowly walked to the door she got out the mask and the super glue, Lloyds eyes widened knowing what she was going to do. Lloyd went to open the door.

LOCKED!

Lloyd laughed nervously as the little girl put super glue on the mask "Ahh you don't need to do that I'll rather jump out of a window or get stabbed!"  Lloyd said as the little girl walked closer to him "Common, Lloyd... I want to say thank you!" She said Laughing insanely holding the mask, Lloyd tried to run but he was frozen "NO! BAD! STAY! SIT! FUCK! CHILD STOP PLEASE!" Lloyd screamed, she didn't stop walking towards him.

He looks behind her there was a window "sorry." Lloyd said he pushed past the little girl and jumped out of the window. He broke both of his legs in one of his legs the bone had torn right though his leg "FUCK!" Lloyd yelled in pain, the glass was in his skin and under it, The little girl looked down at him and smiled, Lloyd started loosing extreme blood, he didn't really care now, he was going to die either way. He grabbed a large shard of glass and stabbed himself crying knowing if he didn't do it he would have been killed by THAT BLOODY CHILD, Lloyd heard the last words of "don't worry, Ill make sure you will get you gift" The Little girl said smiling and peering at him as he heard the sirens of the police and ambulance.

1 week later
2:32am

Lloyd woke up in the hospital , he looked around "The fuck?" Lloyd said looking around from the bed, He went to get up "Sir please sit back down" The nurse said "wheres my brother and family?" Lloyd asked "Sir they where murdered a week ago" The nurse said putting Lloyd back on the bed "WHAT?!" Lloyd yelled "sir, please cail-" Before the nurse could finished Lloyd got up and pushed her to the side, he saw something in the corner of his eye that was white... 

He turned his head to see that it was a reflection, who stared back at him wasn't... His reflection, there face had a white mask on it, hair was black and they where awfully pail, but.

But...

He owned the reflection.

Flash backs came to him of his family and that little girl "THAT BITCH!" Lloyd screamed feeling something he had never felt before, he smashed the window "SIR PLEASE!" The nurse said trying to grab ah-old of him "DON'T YOU TOUCH ME!" Lloyd said pulling her away from him, he pulled the needle out of him He looked at the clothing he was wearing, The clothing he had in the box was on him, Lloyd when to pull them off  him, but he could'nt all he felt was pain, he looked on what was causing it, the clothing was stiched ONTO HIM 

Lloyd looked at the nurse "You finished?" she asked, Lloyd looked at her and then looked besides her to see a small box "Who left that?" Lloyd asked "your daughter sir" She said looking at him annoyed. "I don't-" Lloyd paused and walked over to the box and opened it... That knife... 

"Tha-at FUCKING BASTED!" Lloyd yelled "SIR PUT THE KNIF-" Before the nurse could finish Lloyd stabbed her and threw her out of the window.

He wasn't MEANT to be here he was MEANT to be DEAD, That bastard had RUINED his life!

The nurse fell splatting onto the concrete ground, to hear the crunching of her bones was a satisfying feeling for Lloyd. Lloyd stormed down stairs passing nurses, some nurses screamed at the look of Lloyd to see blood on him and since he was holding a knife it didn't help. 

He ran out of the hospital and straight to the house that little basted was, as soon as he stepped into the house he saw the girl she looked like a 13 year old now. She was sitting on the railing she was smiling and had her legs crossed her Teddy bear was on her lap.

"YOU, YOU LITTLE FUCKER" Lloyd roared at the girl, She giggled smiled at Lloyd "I did say you would get your gift.", "YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" Lloyd yelled "No I didn't. Lloyd its a new life for you, no one will remember you" The girl smiled "HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW MY NAME CHILD! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" Lloyd yelled questioning the girl angrily, she laughs "I know everyone who has been in this house, after all... They all took MY house and invaded MY personal space!" The girl said, Lloyd lifted the knife in anger and started walking up stairs

The girl laughs and appears behind Lloyd "Do you want to play that game now?" She asks giggling "IF IT INVOLVES KILLING YOU! YES!" Lloyd yelled, She smiled and then said,

"Let the games begin... LLOYD"