29

[a;n. Hm. None of y'all said no to the triple update, so here. 👀 it's what y'all want, right? You cHoSe wiSeLY right?]

 👀 it's what y'all want, right? You cHoSe wiSeLY right?]

[Lee Minho]

I couldn't name the feelings making my heart drop ten feet down then jump up right into my throat. Was I anxious? Nervous? Apprehensive? Giddy? I don't know.

To have your feelings reciprocated is one thing already, but to suddenly meet the person you love... I really didn't know what to do.

I was excited. I could finally hold Jisung, my baby, in my arms. I didn't know what to expect, who I'd see once I open the door. What was he like? I can't deny that I've been curious all along, although his appearance did not matter to my heart when it caught feelings for him.

He did say he was heading somewhere so I don't think we'd have much time to talk. I got rid of the crumpled shirt off my body and changed into a plain, long sleeved black shirt. Didn't change out of my sweatpants, however. It looked good as it is.

I stood before the mirror and sprayed some spearmint mist over myself then ruffled my hair, gotta get it fixed to look beautiful for him. It felt surreal. I don't think I'd fully believe any of this until I see and touch Jisung, and get the affirmation that he's very much real.

Minutes flew past. The timid knocks on my door startled me. I let my fingers comb through my hair one last time before heading to the front door. With one big huff, I swung the door open.

"What... What are you doing here?" I furrowed my brows, staring in confusion at J.one. Literally.

My idol rapper.

3racha's J.one. Right in front of my apartment. This can't be, right? I felt my heart thud in my throat. This isn't what it seems like, right?

Where's my Jisung?

His puffy eyes stared into my soul with a desperation I couldn't understand. He gulped before clearing his throat, "Hyungie.."

Once the word left his lips in a soft whisper, he spared me no time to breathe; he jumped into my arms, tiptoeing to wrap his hands around my neck in a tight, suffocating hug.

I felt his heart pound against my chest, his warmth spreading across my body. My mind was warped with a million waves of thoughts. After a good few seconds of wrapping things around my head, my arms subconsciously found their way around his waist, pulling him closer (if that was even possible). I couldn't resist the huge grin tempting to spread across my face.

"Baby.. Jisung. It's you." I chuckled, then broke out into a fit of laughter. How did I not realise it? He was dumbstruck at the fan sign. Only when it was my turn. I noticed, yet I didn't put the pieces together. He raps. The photo Chris sent when he was waiting for me. (Even if it wasn't that obvious, I'm like the dumbest dude ever so-).