Chapter Seventeen

I went to sleep because I really was scared, I've never been in drugs.

I search what could happen to me and it said that I may have fever and weakness so it's okay.

I slept thinking about that and when I woke up and I went downstairs, Brandon was there.

"Hey, what are you doing here?." I asked him and he sighed.

"You scared me! You didn't answered my messages or phone calls." Brandon said.

"What's weird about that? Why did you freak out?." Ross asked Brandon.

"Uhm, nothing." Brandon said to Ross.

"I am sorry, I fall asleep but I am okay." I said smiling.

"Okay then, bye." Brandon said but I stopped him.

"Don't be mad at me, come on. It wasn't my intention." I said to Brandon.

"Are you sure? Because you weren't drunk when you kissed Austin." Brandon said a little louder.

"Don't yell and I am sorry! You said it was okay!." I said to Brandon.

"Obviously it wasn't okay, Rosie!." Brandon yelled.

"Don't yell at her." Rocky said.

"Sorry, I am going now." Brandon told Rocky.

"Brandon, thank you because yesterday you were there all the time when you found out what happened. Jason gave me that thing." I said to Brandon.

"How can I trust you that you didn't had sex with Jason?." Brandon asked me.

"You what?." Ross said behind me.

"Oh God." I said and I sighed.

"I did not do that." I said to both of them.

"But how do you know! You were-!." Brandon said but he didn't finished because Ross was there.

"You were what?." Ross told me.

"Nothing, Ross." I said a little mad.

"Drunk?." Ross asked me.

"Yeah, whatever you want." I said and then I looked at Brandon.

"I can promise you that I didn't do anything." I said to Brandon.

"Well, Jason is telling me that you guys did have sex." Brandon said.

"You believe Jason and you don't believe me?." I asked him.

"He wasn't high as fuck!." Brandon said mad and he instantly knew that he fucked up.

"Explain that, now." Ross said and I looked at him.

"I am sorry, I didn't wanted to. A guy drugged me." I said and Ross stood there in shock.

"It's incredible how you won't believe me, you can go now." I said at Brandon and he went away from the house.

I knew that Ross will tell my brothers so I went to the couch and waited for them to come with me and talk about that.

Half hour later, my brothers were there, including Riker. When Riker is home, that's how I know that it's bad.

"Give us your explanation, please." Rocky told me and I nodded.

"A guy drugged me and that's all. Brandon helped me and when I got here, I was fine." I said.

"How can we believe that a guy drugged you and that you didn't drugged yourself?." Riker asked me.

"I will never do that and I will never do that again! It felt horrible!." I said.

"Okay, we know you are a good girl." Rocky said smiling.

"Sometimes." Ryland said and I smiled.

"And what about you and a guy having sex?." Ross asked me.

"We did not have sex, I was high as hell but I can remember everything they talked and everything I did yesterday." I said and they nodded.

Later that day, I saw #Rosieisoverparty at Twitter and I was so scared to see what happened.

The first tweet was from Jason.

@itsjasonlol
Here are some photos of the slutty Rosie kissing me and Austin and Zion in front of Brandon.

Oh my God. Obviously, everyone knew that Brandon and I were a couple but they didn't knew that we broke up. The worst part is that I am not good at handling hate.

I looked all the tweets they said about me and I didn't know how to react. I didn't tell my brothers because either way, they will know.

"Hey, did you saw it already?." Ross said at my room and I was trying my best to not to cry.

"Yeah, it sucks." I said and he hugged me.

"Don't hug me or I'll start crying and I'll never going to stop." I said and he smiled and went away.

Bradley
Are u okay?

Me
What do you think

Bradley
I'm here for you if you need me

Me
Thank you so much.

I was so mad at Jason. Why the hell he did that. It looks like he hates me!

Me
What's wrong with you?!

Jason
Just showing the world the way u r

Me
You are insane. First, you drugged me
and now you post the pictures that you made to do it in truth or dare.

Jason
Did your brothers found out
that you were high? lol

Me
Why are you doing this?
You also told Brandon that yesterday
we had sex and that's not true! You gave me the pill for my "headache" and that's all. You are a liar.

Jason
And apparently you are a slut.
Don't talk to me, I don't talk with slutty people hahah lol

What is wrong with that dude. I obviously still love Brandon and I don't want him to be mad at me for something I didn't did.

I was on Twitter and I saw that a girl just posted that Brandon was on a mall so I got ready.

"I'm going to the mall, be back later." I yelled on the door and went away.

At the mall, a lot of people were following me, asking me questions about it and I was just looking for Brandon until I found him.

He saw me and he stood there looking at me. I got closer to him.

"Brandon, please listen to me. You know that I'll never do that. I lost my virginity at 18, that means a lot to me. I know everything that happened yesterday. You helped me all the time. You told Jason to go away. You were so mad at Jason and you were looking at me with those pity eyes of yours." I said crying a little.

"Babe, I'm back." A girl said to Brandon and she grabbed his hand. My face changed. If I was feeling bad because we broke up, I am feeling a lot worse because he moved on.