Problems

OhMyGod. This cannot be happening. MAybe i'm just sick? i know im not. Niall's gone so i guess now's  a good time to go to the doctor so if it's what i think it is he wont know what it is.

"Alli Stewart?"

That's me."

"Right this way."

The tests were over and now i need to know the results. I'm so nervous and anxious and maybe somthing else that i felt sick. Please God dont let it be what i think it is.Please!

"Congradradulations, Alli! It looks like you're having a baby!"

oh my God. I was right. What the hell was i thinking?! A baby? Niall's career will be ruined! One direction will break up! and it's all my fault!

"Wait- i'm going to be a mum?"

"Yes. Congradulations!" is all that dang doctor seems to be able to say.

I have to grab the chair next to me because i feel like i'm going to pass out.

"thank you." i mumble and turn on my heel out of the room. I'm going to have a kid. That's ont thing i know. It's Niall's kid. This i also know. I know too that he cannot know. It will crush him, but i can't ruin his career. I couldn't do that to him or the boys. Not now. I need to leave before he sees me. I need to leave. NOW.

"Dear Niall, You know how much i love you, don't you? I love you with all my heart. Im sorry i dont have the chance to say goodbye, but i have to leave. Please forget me and EVERYTHING we have done. Im part of youre past and i dont need to be in your future. I love you , Niall, but you have to let me go. Dont try to stop me. and dont come looking for me. Love, Alli."

That sounds as good as it's gonna get. I quickly throw all of my clothes into my suitcase and grab my keys. Just as im halfway down the road Niall calls me.

"Hello?"

"Where are you goin? i just passed you on the way home."

Shit i didn't think to call a cab.

"Bye Niall." is all i can say and i hang up on him. Tears fill my eyes but i can't stop i  have to get as far away from here as possible. He doesn't need me. I can't do this.

"Bye Niall."