Surprise!

The next day, I woke up to Niall snoring. Even when he's annoying, he's cute.

"Niall. Niall!!" please wake up, please!!!

snort- "What? Huh? Oh hi"

He reallly needed to brush his teeth, but i didn't care, i kissed him anyway.

"what was that for? not that i mind or anything."

"I love you Niall."

"I love you too. And that's why i have a surprise for you." and with that he got up and went to shower.

"Al!! Are you ready?!"

"coming!!" I grab my jacket and head out the door into his car.

"Where are we going?"

"i lod you it's a surprise! and it woouldn't be a surprise if i told you."

"If you loved me you 'd tell me."

"Alli i do love you." he looked right in my eyes, "But i'm not telling you." and he just smiled.

After a forty-five minute drive up the street, we arrive at what looks like the back of a club. It was a brick building with a door and one window at the very top.

"What are we doing here?"

"Just close you're eyes and follow me." he smiled.

"Niall. If i close my eyes i can't see you."

He just smiled and took my hands. I could feel myself walking forward and through the door.

"Surprise!!!"

i opened my eyes and saw Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Liam smiling from ear to ear at me. and then befor i knew it, i was wrapped in a big bear hug. Then i was crying because i missed them all so much.

"oh my God! what the hell are you all doing here?"

" I told you it was a surprise!" Laughter filled the room.

"I missed you guys soooooo much. you have no idea. Wait why are you here? you have a photoshoot don't you? Then what the hell are you doing here? I dont want to hold you back and-"

"Alli!!!! breathe oh my God you're gonna pass out if you don't breathe!"

More hugs and small kisses on the check for the next five minutes. I started crying i was so happy.

"This isn't all of the surpirse you know." Harry told me and then they all turned and i saw that they has set up a small movie theatre. For me. For us.

"You guys are so sweet!" and the Niall leaned over and kissed me while the others huged me. I felt at home with my bestfriends.