AMAZING!!!

The surpirse was incredible. I can't believe the boys surprised me like that. Niall is so sweet.

"Goodmornin!!! Al wake up!" his irish accent is so cute as he wakes me up with a kiss.

"Im up. im up. I dont want to be but im up."

"You don't want to see me?" he says playfully.

"Niiiiiaaaaall, of course i want to see you, im just tired."

"I know. But did you like your surprise?"

"Duh. what kind of stupid question is that?"

So i crawl of bed and stretch- which pops my back in a lot of places- and grab some clothes to change into.

"Ae you goin to change in front of me?" he smiled

"Niall!!! Stop being cheekey like Harry!!"

"Sorry just askin"

Soon im sitting on the couch in my Ugg boots, sweat pants, and his old t-shirt.

"So what are we doing today that i need to be so early for?" i ask him as i peck his check.

"Nothin, i just got bored."

All i can is stare at him.

"im kiddin. Lets go to the theatre and watch a movie. If you want to..."

"As long as im spending time with you im happy."

"okay lets get goin then."

I don't know why but i have a feeling he's hiding somthing from me.

-After the Movie-

"That was a cool movie. did you like it?" he asks me.

"Ya, i guess it was okay...I was so scared!!!"

"i still can't feel my arm, Al. I think i know you were scared."

"Sorry."

He wraps me in a hug and kisses my neck. I dont want him to stop but eventually he does. So i lean up and kiss his lips, lightly. he gets my hint because he kisses me back and presses his body against mine.

"I love you, Niall."

"I love you too."

I wake up the next morning in my bed with his arms wrapped around me. My face turns red when i realize i can feel my bare skin against the soft sheets. Last night was amazing.

"Niall," i softly nudge him. "Niall are you awake?"

"what? oh, ya i  awake." and he kisses me on the cheek and climbs out of bed and i hope he doesnt turn arond. But his does which means my eyes are staring right at his chest.

"Al, my eyes are up here remember?"

I look up at his eyes for 2 seconds but then they go right back to his chest. Then he turns to the bathroom and i decide to get up to. I go into the kitchen to start breakfast because i know he'll be hungry.

"That was yummy, Al. Thanks"

"you're welcome but did you have to lick you're plate?" i say joking.

He's about to answer when i interupt. I run to the toilet and see my breakfat again. What;s going on?

"Are you okay? you're really green, Al."

"i'm fine, i think i just need to lay down."

As i stand up my knees are wobbly and i have to sit back down. he notices and reaches over and scoops me up. He lays me down on th ebed and kisses my cheek.

" You stay here and rest. I have to go to rehersal but i"ll be back later."

"okay. Love you."

"love you too."

and then he was gone.