Seeing double

Chapter 7 ( I think?)

Niall is on his way. To see me. And my- our baby. what?!

I missed him so much. I feel like half of me is missing and I won't be complete with out Niall. I love hime so much. I know he knows that, but the thing is- does he just love me? I've been hearing the rumors about him and This other girl, and they've even been seen in magazines together, but I seriously doubt he would cheat on me. After all we've been through it just doesn't seen right.

Anyway, while I've been away from him, a lot has happened. I moved to Canada. Justin is almost 1 and oh yeah, I got a job. But that was over seven months ago, and since then, my little family has moved to America. Michigan to be precise. I didn't like Canada very much and I wanted to live in the US again.

I have absolutely no idea when Niall is going to be here and I have no idea if he's going to be alone. So I'm frantically running around my apartment picking up Justin's toys and cleaning and while all this is happening, I'm trying to cook.

And it's not working too well.

I can hear the smoke alarm go off and shortly after that Justin is crying because the loud beeping is scaring him. I feel like I was to cry, too. But I can't I have to be the big girl and deal with everything and stay somewhat calm. So I fan the smoke away from the alarm, toss the burnt food out into the patio, and pick up my screaming son.

"Shh, Justin, it's okay. It's all gone now. Everything's okay." I coo him while running soft circles around his back He quiets down and his blue eyes sparkle.

We both sit down on the couch to watch his show, when the doorbell rings. I gulp. I have this strange feeling it's him and butterflies fill my stomach. Seven months. That's how long it's been since I've seen him.

The bell rings again and without hesitation I carefully set my sleeping baby into his day nap bed and walk to the door. I turn the nob and I see those beautiful eyes and blonde hair.

"Niall?"

He doesn't get the chance to answer before I pull him into a hug, sobbing into his chest. He has no idea how much I've missed him and how great it feels to see him. At least, I think he doesn't know but then I hear his quiet sobs and know he is crying, too. I pull him inside and shut the door, but still continue to hug him.

I never wanted to let go.

----_____-----

Ok guys sorry it's been 11 months since the last update!!!! Sorry!!!!:) thanks for reading and don't forget to vote comment follow and all that good stuff:)

Love ya!

-Lexi:)