Chapter Eighteen: Blossoms of life

18

Monday morning Ricky woke me up by kissing me all over my face. When he kisses my lips, I open my eyes and kiss him back. He pulls away "Come on, angel. You still have time to shower if you wanna do that. I made you breakfast too."

I look at him "What'd you make?"

"French toast." He chuckles

"Yeah, I'll get up for French toast."

He chuckles then scoops me up in his arms, He carries me downstairs and takes me to the kitchen. I yawn and lean my head on his chest, He sets me down on the bar stool. I let go of him and look at the two pieces of french toast on my plate. I pick up the maple syrup and pour it on, Ricky gets me a glass of orange juice. He sets the glass down and I already showered so after you eat, You can just go ahead."

"When should we leave?"

"The plane leaves at two so, let's head out around eleven-thirty."

I nod and eat my breakfast, I'm glad Ricky suggested coming to stay last night at his place. His place's closer to the airport, He's only twenty minutes away from the airport. He leans down and kisses my head then goes over to the sink. He picks up a Starbucks cup and He starts drinking from it.

"Did you go get coffee?"

"Oh this isn't coffee. I put my blood bags in this, So you don't have to see me drink blood."

I look at his cup, Since the red holiday cups are out now. It's hard to tell whats inside the cup. I nod  "Oh."

"You sure you packed everything you need?"

"I think so, If I didn't we can just get it while we're there."

"I rented a car while we're there."

"Why?"

"Just to make things easier on your Dad. Plus I wouldn't wanna inconvenience him."

He's always so polite and considerate, Hopefully my Dad doesn't mistake it for being snobby. Ricky's just very particular about how he does things. With him being a vampire, He kinda has to be.

"I also got us a hotel room, It's close by to your Dad's. Ten minutes away, If that."

"Oh, I was just planning on staying with my Dad."

"I got the hotel in case I need to sneak out to feed. I wouldn't want your Dad or Stepmom hearing me leave, Then ask questions in the morning." 

Yeah, He's right. I wouldn't have the answers to that either.

"Sure, angel. Whatever you want." He smiles at me

After I shower, I go in his room to get dressed. I laid out my clothes on his bed before I got in the shower. I grab my rose pink panties and pull them on, I sit on his bed and put on the bra that goes with the panties. I fasten the clasp then grab the black pants I laid out. I pull them on and button them up.

Ricky knocks on the door "angel?''

"Come in."

He walks in "Sorry, I Just wanted to grab our bags."

"It's fine, I don't need mine anymore." I put on a black graphic t-shirt

"You look cute." He looks at me

I smile ''Thank you."

He smiles then winks at me, He picks up our luggage then walks out of the room. I pull on a black cotton zip up jacket. I add on a black denim sleeveless vest, I pull my hair out of my jacket. I walk back in the bathroom, Then plug the hair dryer that I brought in.